Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Basingstoke Fox

Bournemouth Away - 01/02/2014 NOW SOLD OUT

I'm always neutral. :ph34r:

Haha!

I've never done it before. My Dad's quite good at it, he was in the Forest end in May last year. We've had my Leeds supporting Uncle in with our away supporters at Elland Road before, and he "fell off his chair" when they scored lol

First time for everything I suppose, I'll just have to be a good boy! Like I say, they're not horrible supporters down here, some of them just wind me up because of their stupidity. 

Worst song on the planet- "Boscombe! Back of the net" x100

Haha!

I've never done it before. My Dad's quite good at it, he was in the Forest end in May last year. We've had my Leeds supporting Uncle in with our away supporters at Elland Road before, and he "fell off his chair" when they scored lol

First time for everything I suppose, I'll just have to be a good boy! Like I say, they're not horrible supporters down here, some of them just wind me up because of their stupidity. 

Well, some of us wouldn't have to go to such great lengths if Bournemouth were allowing more away fans that Saturday.

There's still hope that they'll allocate more away tickets depending on the demand from the home fans.

I do behave - I'm a nice chap. I've been to Villa Park before when they played Newcastle some years ago, I've been in the home sector at the Molineux before. Notts County and Peterborough, too. Always been treated nicely. Northampton was best - somebody actually gave me a ticket for free! And I was able to sit in the Sixfields West Stand sponsors area.

Haha!

Trust me mate you'll be fine, i've done it a few times. As long as you don't show you colours and keep your mouth shut when Leicester score you'll be fine, take some pics of your view of the leicester fans will you and post them on here.

Well, some of us wouldn't have to go to such great lengths if Bournemouth were allowing more away fans that Saturday.

There's still hope that they'll allocate more away tickets depending on the demand from the home fans.

I do behave - I'm a nice chap. I've been to Villa Park before when they played Newcastle some years ago, I've been in the home sector at the Molineux before. Notts County and Peterborough, too. Always been treated nicely. Northampton was best - somebody actually gave me a ticket for free! And I was able to sit in the Sixfields West Stand sponsors area.

I emailed the club and they've said that we won't get anymore  :dry:

Well I do have one, so I imagine it helped. But they asked me if I was a Bournemouth fan... "of course guvnor..."

I called them up btw, but I see you can do it online. You would think they'd get suspicious if you had a midlands postcode...

You could say no, cause you could be a neutral. 

You could say no, cause you could be a neutral. 

There is that, but still suspicious if you have a non-Bournemouth postcode, and definately if you have a Leicester postcode!

This whole situation is a bit annoying. Bournemouth attendences are normally 8-9k, so I'd be surprised if they can't allocate some more. This has never happened to me in the past. Small allocation, and I suppose our form and impending promotion doesn't help.

I've only ever sat in the away end once, at Chelsea in the cup the other year - with a Chelsea supporting mate high up in the prawn sandwich section. They even applauded when Marshall scored... but I suspect it will be a lot harder not to show who you are, when in all respect, we should be winning this game.

Away fans are located on one side of the Energy Consulting East Stand, which is situated at one side of the pitch. The normal allocation for this area is 1,500 seats, but this can be increased to 2,000 if required.

Why has it not been increased?

Maybe they want to sell the tickets to home fans?

Does anybody think there will be a second allowance of tickets for this match released? Me and my dad live on the isle of wight and haven't been able to get to any games further north than portsmouth, Brighton and Southampton over recent years. This is really the only game of the season that we would be able to make based on current funds and time off! 

I don't want to have to sit with the Bournemouth fans at my only City match this year! 

Does anybody think there will be a second allowance of tickets for this match released? Me and my dad live on the isle of wight and haven't been able to get to any games further north than portsmouth, Brighton and Southampton over recent years. This is really the only game of the season that we would be able to make based on current funds and time off! 

I don't want to have to sit with the Bournemouth fans at my only City match this year! 

We're not getting anymore. I emailed the ticket office after they sold out

Away fans are located on one side of the Energy Consulting East Stand, which is situated at one side of the pitch. The normal allocation for this area is 1,500 seats, but this can be increased to 2,000 if required.

ive spoke to Bournemouth and that 1,500 is wrong, the allocation for away fans is bout 1,376 I think the woman at Bournemouth said that includes 50 complementary tickets for the club for players n things, some disabled tickets too,im a city fan who is only 30miles away from Bournemouth been here all my life,im sitting in the Bournemouth end,with another mate who is a lcfc fan

ive spoke to Bournemouth and that 1,500 is wrong, the allocation for away fans is bout 1,376 I think the woman at Bournemouth said that includes 50 complementary tickets for the club for players n things, some disabled tickets too,im a city fan who is only 30miles away from Bournemouth been here all my life,im sitting in the Bournemouth end,with another mate who is a lcfc fan

Archived