Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
crisp packet

Danns to Bolton

Shame I did like Danns, but at the moment he's just too far away from getting any first team football here. Wish him all the luck a true professional.

A true professional? If he's a true professional then Beckford is also one...

Let's hope DF keeps his job long enough for this to be completed.

Loan is okay but would prefer a sale - or even give him away in order to free up wages.

Exactly,some of the crap he got was way over the top,its not his fault the club paid him big money...for me he was a trier even though it did not always come off.

Agreed.

Would be nice to get his wages off the books though if he isn't in any of Pearson's plans.

Agreed.

Would be nice to get his wages off the books though if he isn't in any of Pearson's plans.

Exactly.

That is why I would be happy if he left permanently, not because I hate the bloke but because it would be beneficial for our club and manager if he leaves.

Still not sure whether Danns would be an asset to our current team or not. Since he's playing CM mostly, he'd be a good back-up midfielder for either Drinkwater, King or James.

However, his form dipped quite a bit towards the end of his regular stint with us.

I wouldn't sell him (yet), but see how he performs at Bolton for the rest of the season and then make a definite decision.

In any case, it's good business to have his wages off the books, if only for a few months.

Loan is okay but would prefer a sale - or even give him away in order to free up wages.

Agreed, but my (slightly flippant) worry is that if they don't hurry up, DF could quite conceivably get the boot and then this might get iced.

Freeing up his considerable wages this early in the window would be a right result.

Good luck to him at Bolton. My Dad works for Mercedes in Leicester and has dealt with ND several times - lovely, down to Earth fella according to my old man.

Still not sure whether Danns would be an asset to our current team or not. Since he's playing CM mostly, he'd be a good back-up midfielder for either Drinkwater, King or James.

However, his form dipped quite a bit towards the end of his regular stint with us.

I wouldn't sell him (yet), but see how he performs at Bolton for the rest of the season and then make a definite decision.

In any case, it's good business to have his wages off the books, if only for a few months.

Isn't he out of contract at the end of the season anyway? Unlikely he'll be offered a new deal here so surely it makes sense to get rid now. 

It's a shame it hasn't worked out for him here, he was certainly not as bad as some of Sven's other signings. 

Archived