Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Marc Janko

I am from Trabzonspor.

Marc might seem a little disapointing in Trabzonspor but that is not his fault.
Janko is a team player and absolutely suitable for a 4-4-2 game;
But trabzonspor is playing a chaotic 4-3-3 game.

Trabzonspor needs a clinical striker a brasilian strikers, must be effective at one to ones.

If your team has effective wingers and may carry ball to him, i think he might score more then 10-15 times.

His aerial abilities are incredible.
Positioning is awsome...

A little bit heavy for Trabzonspor's game but in short ranges he is effective.

His personality is another great thing for young players.

Hope your side enjoys his abilities.

If you want to learn more potential players you might interest
Onur Recep Kıvrak (GK)
Yusuf Erdogan (Winger)
Olcan Adin (Winger)

I read something about Sol Bamba here.
Yes he is not perfect but other defender of Trabzonspor is enough to cover his mistakes.

Mustafa Yumlu his name and Turkish Fans calls him as Stone Wall (Duvar) or Shark (Kopekbaligi)..

Hope u enjoy... :)

I am from Trabzonspor.

Marc might seem a little disapointing in Trabzonspor but that is not his fault.

Janko is a team player and absolutely suitable for a 4-4-2 game;

But trabzonspor is playing a chaotic 4-3-3 game.

Trabzonspor needs a clinical striker a brasilian strikers, must be effective at one to ones.

If your team has effective wingers and may carry ball to him, i think he might score more then 10-15 times.

His aerial abilities are incredible.

Positioning is awsome...

A little bit heavy for Trabzonspor's game but in short ranges he is effective.

His personality is another great thing for young players.

Hope your side enjoys his abilities.

If you want to learn more potential players you might interest

Onur Recep Kıvrak (GK)

Yusuf Erdogan (Winger)

Olcan Adin (Winger)

I read something about Sol Bamba here.

Yes he is not perfect but other defender of Trabzonspor is enough to cover his mistakes.

Mustafa Yumlu his name and Turkish Fans calls him as Stone Wall (Duvar) or Shark (Kopekbaligi)..

Hope u enjoy... :)

Oflee do you have any evidence he is coming to play for Leicester?

i think itll just mean we can cross at times rather than have to keep walking the ball into the box and trying to pass the ball into the net, no style change apart from the odd cross reaching a head rather than going out for a throw .... I'd assume

I still think it's where we went wrong last year, we totally changed our approach for the worse and I'm glad we've gone back to playing good football (although we're not afraid to mix it up).

Janko could well be an option. Sounds like a genuinely decent target man.

Is something actually happening here? Trabzonspor fans galore lol

Oflee do you have any evidence he is coming to play for Leicester?

There is only rumors and some local newspapers articles about it.

I am not sure becouse might be only a rumor.

But if not. That might be a real ressurection for Janko.

He is unhappy at Trabzon because of trainers game choices, has a bright Porto and Austuria career.

He is talented and hungry for success.

I would love to see him playing for Trabzonspor but does not seem possible with current manager.

There is only rumors and some local newspapers articles about it.

I am not sure becouse might be only a rumor.

But if not. That might be a real ressurection for Janko.

He is unhappy at Trabzon because of trainers game choices, has a bright Porto and Austuria career.

He is talented and hungry for success.

I would love to see him playing for Trabzonspor but does not seem possible with current manager.

Definitely sounds like a 'Pearson signing' ;)

By the way i can not understand why you are insulting Bamba.

Yes he made critical mistakes in 2 games but that is not a shocking thing for a defender to fail a few times in a season.

He is quite fast, strong, dedicated.

I think he is an avarage defender with a kind personality.

By the way i can not understand why you are insulting Bamba.

Yes he made critical mistakes in 2 games but that is not a shocking thing for a defender to fail a few times in a season.

He is quite fast, strong, dedicated.

I think he is an avarage defender with a kind personality.

He was on the verge of being a bit of a cult hero here, I don't think many Leicester fans think too poorly of him. I don't think I'm in the minority in saying I like him.

But he does have a high risk style and unfortunately that was known to cost us sometimes. His pace sometimes covered it but oftentimes it really didn't.

Hibernian fans will say exactly the same really. We don't really miss him now, he wouldn't get in our side ahead of Morgan, Moore and Wasyl and he wouldn't want to be sat on the bench.

Sol Bamba was never a true centre-back, his defensive play let him down too often. He's much rather suited for a central defensive midfielder role.

Shame no manager has ever dared to reposition him.

He played there and pearson quickly found out he can't pass a ball so got rid.

He was on the verge of being a bit of a cult hero here, I don't think many Leicester fans think too poorly of him. I don't think I'm in the minority in saying I like him.

But he does have a high risk style and unfortunately that was known to cost us sometimes. His pace sometimes covered it but oftentimes it really didn't.

Hibernian fans will say exactly the same really. We don't really miss him now, he wouldn't get in our side ahead of Morgan, Moore and Wasyl and he wouldn't want to be sat on the bench.

Very true, agree with all that.... what made me smile about the post, Finners is the language, did you want Oflee to really have to work his e-translator lol

Guest MattP

Sol Bamba was never a true centre-back, his defensive play let him down too often. He's much rather suited for a central defensive midfielder role.

Shame no manager has ever dared to reposition him.

We tried it 3/4 times and it was a joke.

He wasn't anywhere near mobile enough and he kept giving the ball away, its one thing passing from centre back when you have all the time in the World, totally different when your first touch often needs to take you away from a player on receiving it before you pass.

Can you seriously imagine Bamba trying to do the Drinkwater role? lol

I thought big sol was a solid player at CB minus the bomb scares. We had our money's worth out of him whether that be good play or novelty factor and sold him on for a profit. Gave some good memories and have his all so a decent servant tbf.

I thought big sol was a solid player at CB minus the bomb scares. We had our money's worth out of him whether that be good play or novelty factor and sold him on for a profit. Gave some good memories and have his all so a decent servant tbf.

Sol Bamba and solid just cannot possibly go in the same sentence.

Bamba's mazy dribbles never really cost us, he just wasn't a very solid defender overall. He didn't track runners well enough, sometimes got beaten too easily and was beaten in the air a strange amount for a man of his size.

When he was good he was the best defender in the league by a country mile, but he was too inconsistent.

Anyway why are we talking about Bamba?

Sadly for Bamba he had an unreal debut in an unreal game (Manchester City)

A lot of fans made him a cult hero for it some kept a level head about him.

Sadly for Sol he could not reproduce it in every game sadly then the over reacting fans started to turn on him.

Then some only ever seen the bad in him.

Archived