Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Marc Janko

http://www.haber61.net/jankoya-talip-var-168174h.htm

Trabzonspor'un gözden çıkardığı Avusturyalı forvet Marc Janko satılmak için Antalya'ya getirildi.

Akçay'ın kadrosunda düşünmediÄŸi Janko, Türk Havayolları Antalya Cup'ta forma giymesi saÄŸlanacak ve görücüye çıkarılacak. Ä°ngiliz ekibi Leicester City, Janko’yu  kiralamak için giriÅŸim yaptı. Bordo-mavililere bu futbolcu için 500 bin Euro kiralama bedeli önerdi. Trabzonspor bu futbolcuyu Antalya Cup'ta forma vererek göndermeyi planlıyor.  

Austrian striker Marc Janko Trabzonspor sacrifice that was brought to Antalya for sale.

Janko's squad is thinking in Edremit, Turkish Airlines Cup in Antalya wear uniform will be provided and will be showcased. British team Leicester City, Janko did attempt to hire.Bordeaux-blueness 500 thousand euros for the rental cost of these players has suggested.Trabzonspor in Antalya Cup jerseys by the footballer is planning to send.  

Aye what a load of shit, any Turkish speaking Foxes?

Austrian striker Marc Janko Trabzonspor sacrifice that was brought to Antalya for sale.

Janko's squad is thinking in Edremit, Turkish Airlines Cup in Antalya wear uniform will be provided and will be showcased. British team Leicester City, Janko did attempt to hire.Bordeaux-blueness 500 thousand euros for the rental cost of these players has suggested.Trabzonspor in Antalya Cup jerseys by the footballer is planning to send.  

thanks..thats cleared it up nicely ..

Not convinced about this one. If we do need strengthening, it's upfront but I would rather a striker who has played plenty of his footie in England. I actually think Le Fondre is the striker we need. I know Reading don't start him regularly, but his overall goal record is good and he could be a great finisher in our team. I'd rather we sign him than Kevin Phillips.

Hope he's not another Futacs

Here here!!! He even has a slight look of Futacs about him although he has played at more credible teams than the financially shackled Portsmouth team Futacs played for.

Would prefer the Serbian guy from the other thread if given the choice. Based that on youtube videos tbf though.

I watched him during his time at Porto and he's utter shite, big target man a Pearson kind of player so I wouldn't be surprised if true.

His record is fairly impressive isn't it?

106 goals in 190 league appearances.

He's planning a takeover bid?  :unsure:

I watched him during his time at Porto and he's utter shite, big target man a Pearson kind of player so I wouldn't be surprised if true.

I don't think Pearson has a type, he likes to have different options, plan A is using the ball well and having pace upfront. His genuinely not a fan of the big striker option but does see the benefits of having one for certain games..

So when is he modelling the Turkish airlines uniform, I'm interested to see if it has the same clean cut as BA.

tbh though we could do with a big guy upfront chris wood is injured and is shit anyway so i'd take a risk in bringing someone who is tall can win 99% of ariel battles (unlike chris wood who doesnt jump for the ball)

Wood is more suited to play off a big man too?

Ala millwall - Henderson ..

I wouldn't say wood was shit ?

lol

tbh though we could do with a big guy upfront chris wood is injured and is shit anyway so i'd take a risk in bringing someone who is tall can win 99% of ariel battles (unlike chris wood who doesnt jump for the ball)

Chris wood isn't a bad player. He is just playing in a team that doesn't fit his style of play-this makes him look worse than he is.

Archived