Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Marc Janko

He doesn't seem all that happy at Trabzonspor....

Marc Janko â€@JankoMarc

My analysis of 2013 in 4 words: "national-team ( Das Nationalteam) TOP, club (Trabzonspor) FLOP". So dear 2014...

Marc Janko â€@JankoMarc

With a lack of game fitness and opportunity to maintain a playing rhythm it is very difficult to deliver in the "moment x" when you rarely get a chance to prove yourself in the starting line-up

Marc Janko â€@JankoMarc

I don't know which team was playing today but it was NOT Trabzonspor! Sorry for all the fans we disappointed today...

I've seen him play a handful of times and he's not really stood out a great deal I have to admit (other than his height obviously). With his scoring record you'd have assumed his career trajectory would've been slightly grander.

tbh though we could do with a big guy upfront chris wood is injured and is shit anyway so i'd take a risk in bringing someone who is tall can win 99% of ariel battles (unlike chris wood who doesnt jump for the ball)

ridiculous quote. bet you were wanting pearson out last season. you wont think wood is shit if he came back from his injury and bagged a hat trick

http://www.haber61.net/janko-ingiltere-yolcusu-168370h.htm

Trabzonspor'un gözden çıakardığı Marc Janko'nun anlaşmaya yakın olduğu öğrenildi.

Cıakardıgı Trabzonspor's review of Marc Janko, is reportedly close to a deal.

Trazon Trabzonspor'un gözden çıkardığı ve satmak için Antalya kampına dahil ettiÄŸi  Avusturyalı forvet Marc Janko için ingiliz kulübü ile anlaÅŸma yakın.

Akçay'ın kadrosunda düşünmediÄŸi Janko, yu kiralak için giriÅŸimde bulunan Ä°ngiliz ekibi Leicester City, ile büyük oranda anlaÅŸmaya varıldı.  Ä°ngiliz kulübü , bu futbolcuyu kiralama bedeli olarak  Bordo-mavililere 500 bin Euro önerdi. Ä°ki kulüp arasında görüşmeler sürerken aradakı küçük pürüzlerin giderilmesi halinde Janko ikinci yarıda Ä°ngiltere ‘de forma giyecek

Trazon Trabzonspor's review and to sell out Antalya camp by including Austrian striker Marc Janko to deal with British club close by. Rather white's job did not think Janko, a kiralak attempt was made to the British team Leicester City, and is largely an agreement was reached. British club , the profiles as a lease cost of Burgundy-mavililere 500 thousand Euros.

This chap has a touch of the St. Ledgers about him facially, no?

Yeah, throw Sergio Ramos in there and you're on to a winner.

The more I think about this one, the more I think it could be a good signing. He's had a good goalscoring record everywhere he's gone, apart from Turkey where he's been dreadful. He looks like a really powerful goal machine, a bit like a really shite Edin Dzeko or Berbatov, doesn't like to move much- so I doubt he'd be rated here lol 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWlt5S7VyLs

Hi guys I'm Trabzonspor fan :) Janko wonderful player rental not,Buy 

Hi Trabzonspor fan. How is Sol Bamba doing these days? Are you being nice to him? Is he ok?

And as for Janko - he don't like it at Trabzonspor, so we buy him. :)

Hi Trabzonspor fan. How is Sol Bamba doing these days? Are you being nice to him? Is he ok?

And as for Janko - he don't like it at Trabzonspor, so we buy him. :)

bamba our club remains low, but still we love :)

Janko our game does not fit our style . good player :)

Hi guys I'm Trabzonspor fan :) Janko wonderful player rental not,Buy 

Any reason why he hasn't been a chance at your team?

Cheers  :thumbup:

Which one of you two has English as a second language ? My money is on Happy Fox !! ;)

Archived