Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Marc Janko

There might actually be something in this? Interesting. I'm all for getting a forward in who can actually find the net with his head as it seems one thing we lack (I thought Wood would offer us that). Would hate to see him come in and Leicester go back to route one though.

There might actually be something in this? Interesting. I'm all for getting a forward in who can actually find the net with his head as it seems one thing we lack (I thought Wood would offer us that). Would hate to see him come in and Leicester go back to route one though.

i think itll just mean we can cross at times rather than have to keep walking the ball into the box and trying to pass the ball into the net, no style change apart from the odd cross reaching a head rather than going out for a throw .... I'd assume

It means Liam throw-in to Janko

Goaaaaaaaaaaall

apart from when liams playing at CB he doesnt tend to take the throw ins ,

Instead of hearing Stringer say ' Knockaert whips in a wonderful ball into the box and is cleared by 'DEFENDER','

we might hear

Knockaert whips in a delightful cross, oh and that's amazing, a fantastic bullet header from just inside the area from Janko... It's an aboslute screamer, you've got to watch this on the highlights show tonight ladies and gentleman, Janko, take a bow son.'

When it probably just bounced in off his head from two yards out or something

“Knockaert whips in a delightful cross, oh and that's amazing, a fantastic bullet header from just inside the area from Janko... It's an aboslute screamer, you've got to watch this on the highlights show tonight ladies and gentleman, Janko, take a bow son.'â€

-----------------------------------------------------------------

More likely: Knockaert whips in a cross .......but ..... it’s cleared by the defender.

Alan Young: “ No, no, no ...... Come on Anthony ... you’ve got to do better than that son ...â€

Come on lads it's obviously:

"Knockaert down the wing now for the foxes, beats one, two. Stands up a delightful ball, it's the ball of champions, it's made in France..

In comes Janko, attacks it with venom, it's strong, it's powerful, it surely must be a goal! Its...

Wide."

hi guys,

ı m a fan of trabzonspor. let me clarify something, we had high expectations from Marc. As some of you mentioned, he has a great career. But we didnt figure out that he would never do his job in a team which has no system at all (sadness but ı ve no idea what we r playing)

well...we ve no wings at all, and he s not a box to box player. our midfielders r playing so much defensively (zokora and etc etc) and he couldnt receive ball...he s like a lonely person around the penalty area...he s trying to come to help the midfielders and get the the ball but when he does that he couldnt able to run so speedly over the penalty area so...

he s so good around the penalty area no matter it is...(with foot or head...it doesnt matter) ı m really sad about him cause he s a really good player. ı know that.

and last of all, we love bamba. he s calm. well, sometimes he s too calm (in a dangerous way) =P

Haha absolutely brilliant about Bamba, also known as "Bombscare Bamba" in these parts.

Does this look likely then? I think a finisher is welcome here at City. We create so many chances this year it'd be good to have someone dispatching them.

I'd rather take a punt on this guy than Kevin Phillips. Although both relatively low risk, Phillips longing it out is winding me up.

Phillips to Wolves and Janko/ Djordevic in to start burying our chances and we're ready to really push on.

My only worry about this type of signing is that we'd start hoofing it too much!

What? More than we do now when we're losing?

Guest MattP

I miss him too much to forget. Never a dull moment. Absolute comedy gold.

I'd love a Bamba / Wasyl back two.

Would certainly be interesting I'll give you that.

He was comedy gold, probably the only centre back I can ever remember who wasn't even on the screen 80% of the time you a conceded goal.

Would certainly be interesting I'll give you that.

He was comedy gold, probably the only centre back I can ever remember who wasn't even on the screen 80% of the time you a conceded goal.

lol

Any CB that does as many stepovers in a game as he does clearances gets in my eleven by default.

Archived