Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Bolton want Dyer.

Bolton can 'swoop' all they want but very doubtful this would even happen. Dyer has been very loyal to us, great servant to the club and would be a useful player if we do go up.

Fvck off Bolton.

No chance.  Lloyd will get a new contract whichever division we are in.

If we're in the Prem then he will stay, if we are in the Championship then we are still a better option in everyway than Bolton.

End of in my opinion.

I'm sure other (and better) championship teams would want him too, but the same will apply.

I think lloyd might surprise a few people next season if we were to reach the prem!.

He is an awesome athlete and this season more than any other he has shown what he can do.

Championship defenders hate playing against him why would prem defenders be any different?

Dont go lloyd...you are a model pro and a credit to our fine football club.

Druggie Freedman at it again! Think this man should take some applause actually.. The amount of debt he must of wiped from LCFC haha!

Have our beckford's Mills' s Danns' s but not Lloyd!

Is the name Conrad Logan of any intrest to you dougie?

Maybe we should arrange a minutes applause for Dougie, he's done more to secure the long term future of our football club than anyone else has. :whistle:

Give him 2 years, he deserves it, if he does not start games should we go up then he could at least be a useful impact player off the bench. Dyer has been a great servant and deserves 2 years.

I couldn't agree more.

In fact Dyer has been a great servant to the club for many years, even if his end product has improved of late he's never stopped giving his all whenever selected.

dont know why lloyd would feel unhappy with just a one year deal.

31 years old no club will commit themselves to a long term deal.

if he does well in that year we'll likely offer him another.

very good chance we'll be in the prem next season and even if he is just a squad player at that level, anywhere else he could go would be a downwards step.

Give him 2 years, he deserves it, if he does not start games should we go up then he could at least be a useful impact player off the bench. Dyer has been a great servant and deserves 2 years.

i don't know many servants who are on (probably) ten thousand english pounds per week, five hundred and twenty thousand english pounds per year. I have been working in my job for over 10 years and have done very well, but still wouldn't call myself a servant. i'll accept that lloyd has been a good employee though.

I couldn't agree more.

In fact Dyer has been a great servant to the club for many years, even if his end product has improved of late he's never stopped giving his all whenever selected.

Doesn't mean he should be given a 2 year contract though.

I'd hope that should we get up and and stay up, at best he'll get a few games off the bench next season and none the following as we'll have bought premier quality players.

He's been great so far this season, whether it continues all season we'll wait and see, I don't believe Mahrez was purchased just for a few sub appearances this season.

Archived