Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Bolton want Dyer.

We won't sell him and if we go up and he leaves in the summer then I won't be that bothered. Been a good, honest servant who has had probably his best spell for us in this division this season but realistically if we are to keep on improving players like Lloyd won't get as many chances.

I still hope we keep him until the summer at least though. Game changer.

What is it with Bolton wanting all of our players?

Freedman has had a butchers and seen we're top and thought he'd buy instant success with our players.. What he's failed to realise is the players he's gone for were largely responsible for our under-achievement and he's just saddled himself with the same problem for several years. Prat 

If there is any truth in this, Dyer might well be tempted. We look like going up, meaning there is a good chance he'll be out of the first-team next year. He's getting on in his career. He sensibly wants security for his family. I doubt he'll care where he plays as long it is a good contract and he gets lots of starts. We don't really seem to be offering him either of those things. Would be very surprised if we let him go, but he might decide to force the issue - however out of character that has historically been.

Archived