Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Wigan Away - REARRANGED FOR APRIL 1st, 7:45pm.

Not the best date, Blackburn, Burnley and Wigan away over 10 days.

I can see a lot of people going to only 1 or 2 of them.

It'll be such a shame if the Wigan away turns out to be the promotion match, as so many will miss out! Fingers crossed the jobs done by the Burnley game!

Not the best date, Blackburn, Burnley and Wigan away over 10 days.

I can see a lot of people going to only 1 or 2 of them.

And Bolton a few weeks later, too. Boss if you live in the North West, though. Possible 4 games in a month after none for a year. 

:D

I've been drooling over this period ever since the fixture list was announced! Cannot wait!  :trumpet:

I haven't been to an away since the 8k at Forest in the cup over 2 years ago but even I'm tempted to try and do as many of this 4 as I can. 

Funds/time off work/no priority for tickets might limit the amount. Think I'm gonna prioritise Wigan and Burnley as their cheapest and easiest to get to. And Burnley could be sensational. 

I haven't been to an away since the 8k at Forest in the cup over 2 years ago but even I'm tempted to try and do as many of this 4 as I can.

Funds/time off work/no priority for tickets might limit the amount. Think I'm gonna prioritise Wigan and Burnley as their cheapest and easiest to get to. And Burnley could be sensational.

Assuming you'll be going from Liverpool, unless you're driving these journeys are actually depressingly difficult.

My missus lives up there and gone to Blackburn from there which took ages, getting to Burnley takes as long as getting to London and traveling back from Wigan after a night game involves a bus.

The state of public transport up there is woeful.

Assuming you'll be going from Liverpool, unless you're driving these journeys are actually depressingly difficult.

My missus lives up there and gone to Blackburn from there which took ages, getting to Burnley takes as long as getting to London and traveling back from Wigan after a night game involves a bus.

Yeah it's a few trains and a bit of time to most but the cost isn't too bad. Returns for less than 20 quid to Burnley/Blackburn and it's only about 8 quid to Wigan.

Gotta see when I'm off work and what I can get tickets for but I'll give a few of them a go.

I was gonna spend a couple of days in Liverpool then troop on over to the Wigan game until I saw the return journey 1h55m on a bus.

Manchester it is then.

Wigan Athletic 
SkyBet Championship
Tuesday 1 April | Kick-Off: 19:45

Full Allocation: 4,800

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Price Adults £20 Seniors (Over 65s)* £15 16-21 Years* £15 Under 16s* £10

Think we could sell a lot for this if people can actually be arsed instead of complaining about the fixture being moved.

It isn't laziness you know. Some people literally can't attend because it was moved.

It's not like people are getting upset because they prefer watching a game in daylight, it's that work or other commitments mean it's impossible for them to go. I don't appreciate you being insulting to others when it isn't their fault.

It isn't laziness you know. Some people literally can't attend because it was moved.

It's not like people are getting upset because they prefer watching a game in daylight, it's that work or other commitments mean it's impossible for them to go. I don't appreciate you being insulting to others when it isn't their fault.

I wasn't trying to be insulting and if people can't make it because of work I accept that however I've heard people at work and on this specifically saying they're not going because it's on a tuesday. 

I wasn't trying to be insulting and if people can't make it because of work I accept that however I've heard people at work and on this specifically saying they're not going because it's on a tuesday.

I can't stand midweek aways,im self employed so you would think it would be easy for me but it's the opposite.Basically screws up two days work,I just can't get in to it as much.Am I going,probably.lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived