Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Wigan Away - REARRANGED FOR APRIL 1st, 7:45pm.

Giving STH away priority has always seemed daft imo. People (like VB) could potentially go to 10/15 aways this season but be behind some glory boy who's got an ST for the prem when it comes to Liverpool/Arsenal/United away tickets next year.

Just silly.

Just got mine, the woman I spoke to said there will be quite a few available at wigan on the day.

Also worth pointing out that the ticket prices for this are fantastic, other clubs (cough cough, Leeds and Ipswich) should take note

I still haven't forgiven Cardiff.

2,100 is a very good effort but no doubt you get the usual Leeds bores "thats propa shit der top of the leag we wud sell owt easii! !!"

Hahaha so accurate! One of them commented 'shit support, we would have brought more than that' when we brought 4500 to Stoke...

Hahaha so accurate! One of them commented 'shit support, we would have brought more than that' when we brought 4500 to Stoke...

I've gone right off Leeds. They're an embarrassment. Why do they go on like anyone else in the league should ever take the same amount away as they do? Sorry that we don't have a city of 700k, ex 'Champions' League winners (according to them) and national support to fall back on.

Just a heads up to people driving up who might be leaving it a bit later - Man Utd play at Holme tomorrow night too so you might hit some traffic around the Manchester area.

2,200 tickets sold, have to say this is poor!

Hardly that poor considering its a tuesday night, 2+ hours drive away for most & 2 more trips up to that part of the country in the past 10 days.

Most would of spent on Burnley & Blackburn rather than this.

Most wouldn't take that on Saturday.

We've just had 3 aways in 10 days, fantastic numbers if you ask me!

Seconded, adult tickets for the 3 games a combined £73 and that's before travel is added, and the fact that people will have to take time off work too.

Not everyone can pay kids prices and finish their day when the school bell goes at 3pm Nathan!

Archived