Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Been playing a lot of Day Z recently, and also managed to bag Max Payne collection for £5 on steam the other day... this will keep me occupied for a while. Want to play the Last of Us but will wait when it comes down in price.

That include 3. 

The first two are good if a little dated, the third one is fantastic, highly under rated.

Just finished The Last of Us. Excellent, certainly the best game I've played on the PS3 even with it's faults, I'm not sure I can be bothered with a NG+ though. Will get the DLC mind you.....Left Behind is it called?

Heavy Rain ordered and up next, which sounds like it wont last long but hopefully it'll be enjoyable. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Just finished The Last of Us. Excellent, certainly the best game I've played on the PS3 even with it's faults, I'm not sure I can be bothered with a NG+ though. Will get the DLC mind you.....Left Behind is it called?

Heavy Rain ordered and up next, which sounds like it wont last long but hopefully it'll be enjoyable. 

Yeh, Left Behind, it's more cut scene than game though.

Heavy rain is brilliant. Aslong as you can accept the fact its more a story than a game. There are parts where you control the character but most of the time it is you pressing buttons in cutscenes. There are many different ways to go through the story so it can last a while if you replay it.

The makers of Heavy Rain also made Fahranheit years ago. That was arguably one of the best games on the PS2 IMO.

Heavy rain is brilliant. Aslong as you can accept the fact its more a story than a game. There are parts where you control the character but most of the time it is you pressing buttons in cutscenes. There are many different ways to go through the story so it can last a while if you replay it.

The makers of Heavy Rain also made Fahranheit years ago. That was arguably one of the best games on the PS2 IMO.

As long as it's good and it's more than simply an interactive story I can stomach any game from Dark Souls 2 to Telltales Walking Dead/Wolf Among us games. There are a number a different ways a game can impress you IMO and as long as it entertains it does it's job. 

I wont replay it, always seems a bit pointless to replay games like that if you ask me, as you're not playing it out your way any longer your just doing this differently to see what happens. 

As for The Last of Us add on, I had to sign up for PSN to get this, and I can now see why all the Xbox fan boys claim Xbox Live is much better (because it is) The menu was jerking around left right and center, went to download the produce in question and it said it would take 2 hours (TWO HOURS) So I turned over to watch Celtic play while it was downloading, turned back over after the game, download screen had gone, presumed it was downloaded to loaded the last of us up, no sign of the DLC, clicked Download, it started from 0% (HOW CAN IT BE AT 0%!).

Maybe the recent issues have played a part but, yeah, a bit shit compared to it's competitor.  

Edited by Manwell Pablo

I had to sign up for PSN to get this, and I can now see why all the Xbox fan boys claim Xbox Live is much better (because it is) The menu was jerking around left right and center, went to download the produce in question and it said it would take 2 hours (TWO HOURS) So I turned over to watch Celtic play while it was downloading, turned back over after the game, download screen had gone, presumed it was downloaded to loaded the last of us up, no sign of the DLC, clicked Download, it started from 0% (HOW CAN IT BE AT 0%!).

Maybe the recent issues have played a part but, yeah, a bit shit compared to it's competitor.  

I find it's better at downloading stuff than xbox live, being able to download whilst in standby mode or whilst online it is much better than xbox live for the 360, which couldn't handle any sort of online multitasking. 

The interface and aesthetics of PSN are pretty rubbish mind.

I find it's better at downloading stuff than xbox live, being able to download whilst in standby mode or whilst online it is much better than xbox live for the 360, which couldn't handle any sort of online multitasking. 

The interface and aesthetics of PSN are pretty rubbish mind.

Maybe when I get used to it it'll be better. The Download speeds all seem terrible as well though,

And a bone to pick with Mr Spam telling me you don't have to install everything you download as well. Yes you do. 

If nobody has played an Ace Attorney game i would highly recommend downloading Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Dual Destinies on IOS. You get to play the first case for free and its £10.49 for the other 4 cases. The Ace Attorney games are brilliant with great storylines and cases that have massive twists. The first case is normally quite short but the other cases are much longer. Would really like to know if anybody on here has played them.

Maybe when I get used to it it'll be better. The Download speeds all seem terrible as well though,

And a bone to pick with Mr Spam telling me you don't have to install everything you download as well. Yes you do.

Download speed on psn on ps3 is terrible. It's super fast on ps4 though. Strange that the difference is so great.