Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

• 2 weeks later...

Started playing World of Tanks on Xbox One last night, fun but so long since I played I got annihilated. However, after my first match all the achievements I got off the 360 version popped up in quick succession so I got 300G for free! Which was nice

• 1 month later...

I've got myself hooked on Shadowrun lately.  For the unfamiliar it's a series of games based on the tabletop RPG of the same name   The whole lot's based in a dystopian future world with magic and guns and people sporting steampunk limbs, a world where a small number of giant corporations wield more power than governments and have become diplomatic and law making entities in their own rights, some of which are owned by dragons who can take human form   This past week I've played through Shadowrun Returns and the Dragonfall DC and now I've started making my way through Tokyo.   Brilliant games.  Dragonfall made me actually care about the support characters which is something a videogame hasn't managed to do for a long time.  

Wholehearted recommendation to anyone with even the slightest of interests in either RPGs or XCOM style turn based combat games.

I've got myself hooked on Shadowrun lately.  For the unfamiliar it's a series of games based on the tabletop RPG of the same name   The whole lot's based in a dystopian future world with magic and guns and people sporting steampunk limbs, a world where a small number of giant corporations wield more power than governments and have become diplomatic and law making entities in their own rights, some of which are owned by dragons who can take human form   This past week I've played through Shadowrun Returns and the Dragonfall DC and now I've started making my way through Tokyo.   Brilliant games.  Dragonfall made me actually care about the support characters which is something a videogame hasn't managed to do for a long time.  

Wholehearted recommendation to anyone with even the slightest of interests in either RPGs or XCOM style turn based combat games.

is that on steam?

I've been playing Z, an old MS-DOS real-time strategy game. I love it. Played it through a few times now.

1162412409-00_zpsnizecu60.jpg

It's the first real-time strategy game I've played. I never thought I'd like them before. Can anyone recommend anything else like it? Please don't say Command & Conquer. I had a look and thought it looked rubbish. I remember having a demo of it for the original PlayStation and not liking it. I think the presentation might be what turned me off.

I've been playing Z, an old MS-DOS real-time strategy game. I love it. Played it through a few times now.

1162412409-00_zpsnizecu60.jpg

It's the first real-time strategy game I've played. I never thought I'd like them before. Can anyone recommend anything else like it? Please don't say Command & Conquer. I had a look and thought it looked rubbish. I remember having a demo of it for the original PlayStation and not liking it. I think the presentation might be what turned me off.

Starcraft is surely the most well known RTS game? Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for though.

Starcraft is surely the most well known RTS game? Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for though.

Age of Empires II  (HD remake out too)

Company of Heroes 

Starcraft 

Warhammer 40k

Not exactly RTS but have a look at Civilsation V. It's brilliant. 

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have a look at em.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have a look at em.

The Total War  games are a mix between RTS and turn based but the emphasis is on RTS, may recommend Shogun 2 and maybe pick up Rome 2 in a sale  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...