Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is free on Xbox One Games with Gold at the moment. Started playing last night, the stealth is fantastic. Actually just spent 10 minutes hiding and planning my moves at the start of the mission, looking forward to having a proper go at it

cymrofinnegan aka Bones on steam, Reija Bones in elite.

Always happy to wing up for some killing.

Beauty of this game is there's always something to learn so I'm more than happy to take tips.

Vulture has a lot to live up to, partly because I've wanted one since I started and partly because I loved my diamondback scout.

Edited by Finnegan

thats one of the cool things about this game, everyone has a favourite ship, and each have their own strengths and weaknesses, a pilot in a 15 million credit vulture can take out a 150 million python owner. i have recently downgraded from an anaconda, to a clipper, quality ship but needed a bit more oomph so went for the python again.

Plus games are out. Sound Shapes is quite good fun. Tomb Raider decent co-op.

Both of those are good. Limbo is good also.

I was looking forward to downloading GoW Ascension on ps3 as well but despite having 40gb free there wasn't enough space for it. Looking online, the download requires 75gb lol, what the hell for? I have the 60gb original so will have to miss out.

Both of those are good. Limbo is good also.

I was looking forward to downloading GoW Ascension on ps3 as well but despite having 40gb free there wasn't enough space for it. Looking online, the download requires 75gb lol, what the hell for? I have the 60gb original so will have to miss out.

The masssive £3.91 on amazon just out of financial reach is it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...