Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

As i am getting bored of MGS i have purchased Batman on ps4 and Zelda a link between worlds on 3DS. Anybody played either game? Im going back to Wales for 2 weeks on thursday so will get plenty of time to smash through some gaming. Seriously considering trading in MGS as it still doesnt excite me

Not many quitters, getting one hit killed is very rare, and you can earn perks to prevent it happening entirely, games last longer and so do you. You should try it out

Everytime i see you write a post i get excited about Fallout 4. Please keep that profile picture until November 10th. Thanks :thumbup:

Not many quitters, getting one hit killed is very rare, and you can earn perks to prevent it happening entirely, games last longer and so do you. You should try it out

Brilliant, I definitely will. They've got the freemium model bang on with WOT, I never felt like I was missing out by not paying for the extra content

As i am getting bored of MGS i have purchased Batman on ps4 and Zelda a link between worlds on 3DS. Anybody played either game? Im going back to Wales for 2 weeks on thursday so will get plenty of time to smash through some gaming. Seriously considering trading in MGS as it still doesnt excite me

A Link Between Worlds is good but very easy, as you'd probably expect. Don't know if you've got it but you should get on the eshop and buy Shovel Knight if you have some spare time.

What's different about The Taken King?

I think they've actually improved the graphics and swapped Dinklebot with Nolan North (is that his name?)

The whole package at £42 is just more representive of value. A lot of people are lauding the new level cap of 40 and the affect of gear being different but to be honest it's just the same as it was with a bit of a twist, it is still just essentially about finding good gear.

The biggest fall down in orginal was the content and I think the Taken King is around the same size as the original Destiny all in all, and after the main story is done there is a surprisingly  large amount of end game content including actual missions as oppose to just crap bounties, I've had the game about 3 weeks and I've still not got near to playing the end game missions once each. Compared to original Destiny where I was repeating missions after about a week. Plus they've got weekly and daily events in the cruicible now as well as the Vanguard, a new Gunsmith weekly event, and if you never played Dark Below or House of Wolves they are included as well. For me there is enough content knocking around to make the amount if replaying you need to do enjoyable as opposed to a complete chore like it was at times in the original. The Raid is supposed to be very impressive as well but I'm still just short of the light level needed for it.

• Like 2

I think they've actually improved the graphics and swapped Dinklebot with Nolan North (is that his name?)

The whole package at £42 is just more representive of value. A lot of people are lauding the new level cap of 40 and the affect of gear being different but to be honest it's just the same as it was with a bit of a twist, it is still just essentially about finding good gear.

The biggest fall down in orginal was the content and I think the Taken King is around the same size as the original Destiny all in all, and after the main story is done there is a surprisingly  large amount of end game content including actual missions as oppose to just crap bounties, I've had the game about 3 weeks and I've still not got near to playing the end game missions once each. Compared to original Destiny where I was repeating missions after about a week. Plus they've got weekly and daily events in the cruicible now as well as the Vanguard, a new Gunsmith weekly event, and if you never played Dark Below or House of Wolves they are included as well. For me there is enough content knocking around to make the amount if replaying you need to do enjoyable as opposed to a complete chore like it was at times in the original. The Raid is supposed to be very impressive as well but I'm still just short of the light level needed for it.

what he said

Finished Far Cry 4 the other day, was decent enough but it suffers from the same problem FC3 had, namely at a certain point you've got more than enough money and guns and you realise you're not even a quarter way through the story and you've already effectively neutered the difficulty level.  Never really got attached to any of the characters either which is a shame since it tries to make you pick sides, I feel like they spent so long on building the in-game world that they forgot to make you really care about it.

Followed up with the Devil May Cry reboot.  A very fun brawler with a great send-up of Bill O'Reilly (google Bob Barbas if you're unfamiliar with the game).  It wasn't very long though - I finished all 20 levels in one day off lol.  I imagine I'll get a few more hours out of it by dipping in and out to go for 100% completion.

Just started Borderlands 2.  I'm a bit overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of guns - chances are you'll find about a hundred guns before you come across one which actually represents an improvement on what you have so it all just ends up being sold (or left on the floor since your backpack can fit about 2 things before it fills up).  I thought the game would be more RPG-y than it is, I'm a little disappointed that you only get one skill with your class and instead of learning new ones you just learn alterations to that one skill.

One day I'll play a video game near to the time it came out.

Edited by Carl the Llama