Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Blackburn Post Match thread

Did King make a difference?

Genuine question.

Don't think he was on more than 10-15 minutes but we were certainly on top whilst he was on the pitch.

He certainly didn't directly make a difference though. As far as I recall you've never had a "problem" with him in a 3 anyway...

Don't think he was on more than 10-15 minutes but we were certainly on top whilst he was on the pitch.

He certainly didn't directly make a difference though. As far as I recall you've never had a "problem" with him in a 3 anyway...

I suggested he should have been brought on today and wondered if his addition did actually get us going forward again.

King serves a purpose if introduced effectively.

mate my life and blood is blue, up the city. If you're not loyal to the cause that's fine by me mate, but stop the negativity you're bringing us real supporters down

Grow up lad.. I've been a loyal supporter for over 30 years. If you read you'll see I was responding to Unabomber.

We could have won, we could have lost, a draw is probably a fair result, can't help feeling a little disappointed though.

Played well, good day out and we didn't lose.

Onto Yeovil.

Could we still be promoted next week?! :dunno:

Reading Burnleys forum, they are confident of overtaking us for the title. I have to say I am worried that it is a massive possibility. The next 2 fixtures will completely shake things up if we don't win them. Huge game next Saturday!

King serves a purpose if introduced effectively.

Is that not self-evident? Obviously if he is being used effectively he serves a purpose!

Reading Burnleys forum, they are confident of overtaking us for the title. I have to say I am worried that it is a massive possibility. The next 2 fixtures will completely shake things up if we don't win them. Huge game next Saturday!

It's a possibility but there's  no reason they should be confident. We're 5 clear with a game in hand and if we avoid defeat to them next week we've got it pretty much sewn up.

Frankly it would be a travesty if we finished below them, we're the best side in the league, end of story.

Personally thought the subs were spot on. Hammond shored up the middle, De Laet was having a mare and King looked tidy enough when he came on. Felt we should have won personally.

On a side note did anyone see the girl get knocked over outside the ground? lol went flying, jumped up and casually strolled off haha

It's a possibility but there's no reason they should be confident. We're 5 clear with a game in hand and if we avoid defeat to them next week we've got it pretty much sewn up.

Frankly it would be a travesty if we finished below them, we're the best side in the league, end of story.

No.. we won't be if we finish below them will we... there would be no travesty, we would simply have less points.

It's a possibility but there's  no reason they should be confident. We're 5 clear with a game in hand and if we avoid defeat to them next week we've got it pretty much sewn up.

Can all change so quickly though. Only needs us to lose Tuesday and Saturday and them to pick up 6 points and suddenly we're in 2nd (ableit with a game in hand). Gonna be a long final run in. We deserve to win the title.

Archived