Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Blackburn Post Match thread

Finishing was so poor today, feels like a defeat. Don't understand people slating Hammond. We were getting battered, he came on, and it stopped and quickly we were looking for the winner for the rest of the game more or less.

Burnley are going to catch us aren't they?

We were still getting battered until King came on.

Rose tinted specs if you think he changed the game in any way today. All he did was deplete the technical quality of our midfield (which didn't turn up in the second half, granted).

People just assume he breaks up play and wins the ball and all that shit because he's old and slow.

We were still getting battered until King came on.

Rose tinted specs if you think he changed the game in any way today. All he did was deplete the technical quality of our midfield (which didn't turn up in the second half, granted).

People just assume he breaks up play and wins the ball and all that shit because he's old and slow.

Stemmed the flow of their game, they were picking it up and moving it out wide over and over again. Not a decisive change but he did plenty and picked some good passes.

And because he's a defensive midfielder, and because he breaks up play and wins the ball.

Really?????????????

You on a fishing expedition? lol

To be honest no, some people on hear seem to think we aren't going to do this easily... we have a game in hand... and are 15 clear of third... no one can f**k this up not even us. I was merely being sarcastic...

Great result today and apart from a slightly dodgy spell at the beginning of the second half we pretty much bossed that and are unlucky not to come away with three points.  Like others, I'd of took a point before kick off absolutely.  

I think I'm in the minority that I'm not overly bothered if Burnley catch us.  1st or 2nd is the same result to me.  Its keeping the gap to 3rd thats important.  If we win on Tuesday there is every possibility that gap will widen again when you consider Derby have a tricky game away at Ipswich and QPR play Wigan.

Great result today and apart from a slightly dodgy spell at the beginning of the second half we pretty much bossed that and are unlucky not to come away with three points. Like others, I'd of took a point before kick off absolutely.

I think I'm in the minority that I'm not overly bothered if Burnley catch us. 1st or 2nd is the same result to me. Its keeping the gap to 3rd thats important. If we win on Tuesday there is every possibility that gap will widen again when you consider Derby have a tricky game away at Ipswich and QPR play Wigan.

Great post buddy

As long as we get promotion :fc:

Tricky game against Yeovil to be fair as they are fighting for their lives

Archived