Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Blackburn Post Match thread

If Burnley was a big game its huge now.

Why?

Because we "only" got 1 point away to Blackburn.

That's a good result.

Win or lose against Burnley isn't that big of a deal.

Personally think we'll tank them.

Are the wheels coming off???

No, pretty good result. Before the game I would have taken that. Unfortunately, seeing all those wasted chances makes me a bit disappointed. 

Schlupp was brilliant. 

Oh YES big time  -  we are now only unbeaten in 17 (seventeen) matches.......... what a disaster and good for the fans to start moaning...... my God this IS certainly Leicester :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Oh YES big time - we are now only unbeaten in 17 (seventeen) matches.......... what a disaster and good for the fans to start moaning...... my God this IS certainly Leicester :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Did you even read his post?

Game turned on a moronic mistake by De Laet. Would have had a different complexion had that not happened right before half time. Again, far, far too many missed chances we could have had 4 or 5 and conceding yet again due to a stupid error. We shouldn't be gifting teams goals and why are we so poor at defending set pieces. And why can't we do anything with them? Have we even scored from a set piece recently? Given the way the second half started, 1-1 has to be a decent result but we missed an opportunity here, especially with all of the rivals winning.

Yeovil becomes a massive game, we must control and dominate. Need a Charlton/Ipswich like performance and watch Ishmael Miller, quality player, a handful and in form. Yeovil can score goals, are fighting for their lives and have nothing to lose. Nothing less than 3 points will do as I fancy us to struggle against Wigan, Burnley and Sheffield Wednesday, and after the Sheffield Wednesday game the table could begin to look very worrying.

What are your reasons for fancying us to struggle against Sheffield Wed?

For the table to look very worrying after the next 4 games you must be assuming the chasing pack will win all their games, QPR play Wigan and Derby away at Ipswich in the week. Tough games.

And I thought I was a pessimist!

That's maximum.

Most likely need less than 10.

It's reassuring that we only need 1.3 ppg to go up though, regardless of other's results.

I am concerned that they are talking about PL bollocks though.  I'm concerned Pearson is unwell or has been attacked,

It's reassuring that we only need 1.3 ppg to go up though, regardless of other's results.

I am concerned that they are talking about PL bollocks though. I'm concerned Pearson is unwell or has been attacked,

There'll probably be an update on him if they know something.

Schlupp was fantastic today.

Wasyl was great too. At one point he was in their box - when we should have scored. They outlet the ball quickly and he turned and sprinted back catching up 10+ yards on the midfielder and then blocking an enormous shot that was on target. Heroic play.

Liam was extremely good when he came on too. De Laet will be rested for Tuesday I reckon.

In League One it became more difficult around this point and our big lead was cut.

I think Sheff Weds will be a very difficult game and I wouldn't be surprised if we had an upset at home between now and the end of the season.  Today was not a classic performance.  Still think we will be promoted from here though, just maybe not as comfortably as it looked like we would.

I'm not moaning either.  We might hit the wall just before the finishing line though.

Nugent was woeful today, really needs to score against Yeovil.

I thought he played pretty well. And his workrate was fantastic.

The midfield and de laet let us down today and they are usually brilliant.

Archived