Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Pre-Season

Nice and local and may attract a few. Good memorys from League One as well. 

Walsall - For the snow ball fight between Leicester fans behind the goal and on the side. Also the stewards got snowballed and the police just stood in the corner and laughed

MK Dons - For Max Gradel scoring at the end and the everyone going mental. Plus they had nice posh leather seats, not that anyone sat on them mind you 

Why don't they wait until the info has been put up on the OS where the link takes you, so amateurish.

Premier League preparations are gathering pace for the Foxes after the confirmation of their first two pre-season friendlies to be played this summer.

Nigel Pearson’s men will gear up for a return to the top-flight on Wednesday 30 July (7.30pm KO) when they travel to the Banks’s Stadium to take on Walsall, before a Monday 4 August (7.45pm KO) trip to Stadium MK to tackle MK Dons.

City’s title winners will be put through their paces against League 1 side Walsall – their first trip to the Banks’s Stadium since a 4-1 victory during the title-winning League 1 season of 2008/09.

Lloyd Dyer and Andy King are the only surviving members of the matchday squad from that day, with the latter getting on the score sheet along with Matty Fryatt, Tom Cleverley and Steve Howard.

Ticket details for the Walsall fixture on 30 July are still TBC.

Preparations will then step up a gear again on 4 August with a trip to face Karl Robinson’s MK Dons at Stadium MK, which comes just a couple of weeks before the Foxes’ opening Premier League fixture of the 2014/15 season.

City have only faced the Dons twice, both fixtures coming in the 2008/09 season. Pearson’s side won the home game 2-0 with Fryatt scoring twice, before drawing the return fixture 2-2 – Fryatt and Max Gradel getting the goals.

Tickets for the MK Dons fixture are priced as below:

- Adults & Over-65s: £12 (£2 discount for Season Ticket Holders if purchased prior to matchday)

- Under-18s: £5 (£2 discount for Season Ticket Holders if purchased prior to matchday)

- Under-12s: FREE with an accompanying adult (maximum of two Under-12s per adult)

Sale dates for the MK Dons fixture will be confirmed on LCFC.com in due course.

Was Walsall Tom Cleverley's debut?

I remember something about him in that game, did he score or was it the game he broke his arm or something? Either way I just remember him being awesome.

As a Leicester fan who lives in Milton Keynes this is great news. Can't wait, although I went to Northampton last year and it was terrible, forcing me to believe we'd have a rubbish season! How naive of me. 

Archived