Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LanguedocFox

Who should we beat?

I just want, the players to go out and play everygame for 3 points, and the fans believe they can.

Reality is in the home and at work.The stadiums are for dreams and miracles.

We might beat Arsenal 3-1 one week and lose to Hull 4-0 the following week, Que sera sera, so to speak.

I dont just want survival, I want 8pts at least above survival.I wont go through the season going, if we do this, then they do that, and maybe these 2 manage to....blah, blah...

Sit back until Easter, enjoy every draw, loss, and win.The unique first season ride is there to enjoy, anticipate, and like xmas enjoy the second helpings.If headach/stomachs achs pop up, never forget the party.

Looking at the teams now...

Arsenal - 0pts

Aston Villa - 3pts

Burnley - 6pts

Chelsea - 0pts

Crystal Palace - 3pts

Everton - 1pt

Hull - 4pts

Liverpool - 0pts

Man City - 1pt

Man Utd - 1pt

Newcastle - 3pts

Southampton - 2pts

Stoke - 4pts

Sunderland - 3pts

Swansea - 2pts

Tottenham - 1pt

West Ham - 4pts

West Brom - 6pts

43pts.

Add the team that goes up in the play offs - whoever it is, we will harbour hopes of beating them home and away.

49 points.

:thumbup:

Congratulations on catching the Premiership Gravy Train and I hope you enjoy your trip, but remember threads like this have a habit of coming back to haunt you. Talk of a top ten finish and a list of the clubs you'll take points from is just setting yourself up for a fall, try a little humility, it's so much easier as anyone can beat anyone, on their day, in this league, as this season has proved. 

See you all at the Brit 

Congratulations on catching the Premiership Gravy Train and I hope you enjoy your trip, but remember threads like this have a habit of coming back to haunt you. Talk of a top ten finish and a list of the clubs you'll take points from is just setting yourself up for a fall, try a little humility, it's so much easier as anyone can beat anyone, on their day, in this league, as this season has proved.

See you all at the Brit

There will be plenty of time for humility and anxiety come August. Now we're just daring to dream a little!

See you all at the Brit

Wish the cretins who support your team who spent half an hour prancing around like cvnts in front of our away end on 4 May 2008 had shown some humility.

See you all at the Brit 

yeah but when you've got a team as good as ours clearly is it is pretty hard not to get carried away 

I hate these threads , setting ourselves up for a fall if you ask me next season isn't gonna easy supported Leicester long enough to know that any 2 seasons are completely different and it's a wild ride

Agreed but it should be a fun ride...bit like Lynsey lohan

Archived