Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Never rated Rafael, think he's way over rated and loves a booking and reckless challenge.

I honestly prefer Moore to Jones, he is a much more solid defender and a lot stronger. And the same when it comes to Morgan over Evans.

Am I really the only one who thinks this?

Based on three games in the Premier League, hahaha.

Did anyone see the stat that Manchester United have played at least one academy product in their first team since 1937? Is that true!? Can see that changing with the way they're going under Van

Gaal.

Hate Man U, but fair play to them, bet there is not many teams in top flight can boast that

Keane was ok for us.

Individually he looked like a decent footballer but his arrival coincided with a complete inability to a) keep a clean sheet and b) win. At all.

He got absolutely humiliated by Vardy last year in the Derby game. The second goal is just embarrassing defending on his part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YFKdYmLgcdM#t=26

lol what the absolute f uck was he doing for de laet's goal too. this is gonna be a great season to watch motd. on the plus side blackburnclaret you probably won't be on last very often with defending like that :)

just looking for the positives mate  :thumbup:

Can you think of who else was average in the Championship? Hammond, King, Konchesky....all in our first team.

Fair point. Doesn't mean that Keane's suddenly going to be able to handle the physicality of PL football. He's always been decent on the ball and can pop up with a goal, but positionally he's very dodgy and has a habit of getting pushed around, even at Championship level. I can't see that changing at a higher level.

Keane was ok for us.

Individually he looked like a decent footballer but his arrival coincided with a complete inability to a) keep a clean sheet and b) win. At all.

He got absolutely humiliated by Vardy last year in the Derby game. The second goal is just embarrassing defending on his part.

Spot on... I strongly feel our bad run a couple of seasons back coincided with Keane not being able to defend certain situations. He got muscled out and beaten in the air too often.

lol what the absolute f uck was he doing for de laet's goal too. this is gonna be a great season to watch motd. on the plus side blackburnclaret you probably won't be on last very often with defending like that :)

just looking for the positives mate  :thumbup:

You really think he's going straight into the side ahead of Duff, Shackell or Long? Don't forget it was Burnley with the best defence last season.

It's not mine either, I couldn't really give a shite.

If you ignore the bites at non-existant trolling, you'll find fair opinion on Keane. I'd have thought another season in the Championship (maybe even abroad) would've done him more good than a loan to a side in the top flight but perhaps United just want to see how he fares.

Keane is bang average. I said it when he was here and said it when Vardy was leaving him on his arse back in January. For all the stick Whitbread got I actually thought we were more solid with him in the side than we were with Keane. He's decent on the ball but he isn't good enough defensively. Potential holding midfielder material I reckon.

Even so Chamakh, Gayle or even Campbell will be lucky to score the amount of goals needed to keep them up.

Clutching at the straws trying to defend your argument there! Haha

Their strike force is pretty decent... If we signed either of the 3 you mentioned I would've been happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clutching at the straws trying to defend your argument there! Haha

Their strike force is pretty decent... If we signed either of the 3 you mentioned I would've been happy.

I suppose haha, just find Doyle and especially Johnson very strange, but then what can you expect from a team who lose their manager a day before the window shuts and even though i was "clutching at straws" about there strike force i feel they are really going to struggle with that muppet Warnock in charge.

I suppose haha, just find Doyle and especially Johnson very strange, but then what can you expect from a team who lose their manager a day before the window shuts and even though i was "clutching at straws" about there strike force i feel they are really going to struggle with that muppet Warnock in charge.

Yeee I think they could be in trouble as well.

Warnock is my most hated football manager because of his reaction too when we went into administration. I can't stand him and I hope more than anything he fails!

Liverpool accepted an offer from QPR for Borini during Monday's transfer deadline day.

But the Italian rejected the move, later tweeting:  "Finally the madness is finished! I protected the MAN and the player that I am today, taking all the responsibility of the situation and for people who didn't want it.

"I'm VERY happy with myself to have taken such an important decision!"

This made me laugh. Balotelli and Bendtner would struggle to write something so arrogant, even if they combined their masterful minds.

Borini is so bang average it hurts.

QPR begins consultation on new 40,000 stadium in Old Oak Common
_77367469_stad.jpg

Queens Park Rangers are hoping to move into a 40,000 seat stadium

Queens Park Rangers football club has begun a consultation on its plans for a new 40,000-seat stadium.

The west London Premier League club said the development at Old Oak Common in north-west London, would create 55,000 jobs and 24,000 homes.

The stadium will be part of a regeneration of the area, which is provisionally called New Queens Park.

The venue would replace the club's current Loftus Road ground in Shepherd's Bush.

_77367472_qpr-image1.jpg

The new stadium will be part of a regeneration of the Old Oak Common area

The redevelopment also include plans for a station to connect to the Crossrail link and the London to Birmingham HS2 rail link.

QPR Chairman Tony Fernandes said: "We are looking to deliver much more than just a stadium.

"We want to create a new destination that we propose to call New Queens Park.

"It will serve as a catalyst for regeneration, creating thousands of new jobs and homes for local people."

A website for the project has been created for people to read about the plans and to have their say.

The consultation will run until 17 October.

I suppose all the Fulham 'fans' who have abandoned them this year need somewhere to watch 'the EPL'.

Archived