Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Good to hear some positive views on Loftus Road. Been going there over 50 years and love it. Not looking forward to moving.

Seen the plans in the programme in our match last season but not much has been said since?

When will the new place be ready?

The premier league have released a new app to help with away days

"Following your team away from home in the Barclays Premier League just got better. Away fans are an essential part of the atmosphere in Premier League stadiums, and the Away Days app is your essential guide to being a part of it.

Away Days helps make your visit cheaper and easier to plan, with discounts and offers, stadium guides, journey advice and travel alerts.

Download the official Premier League app now, and start planning for your next away day."

Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.futureplatforms.awaydays

iOS

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/premier-league-away-days/id905912396?mt=8

So far both Hull and Sunderland only had the top tier, not sure if that will apply to all visitors. New ground won't be ready for at least 5 years.

5yrs to build 4 bike sheds round a park pitch lol lol Thats all you will need where you are going lol lol

I like QPR away although the 12:15 completely spoilt last year in my opinion despite the win.

I think my worst away day was Hull, a couple of weeks before the QPR game Captain was on about, I've never ever been so cold, couldn't even walk properly after because I couldn't feel my feet, awful performance and taunted by a load of bellends on your left. Depressing all-round.

We'll only get the upper at QPR again surely? I'd rather be on the lower but oh well.

I don't know where else to put this but I've always fancied playing Burnley's crest like an Atari game. Keep the lion safe under the little wall thing while the bird drops bees and slapping hands and eggs at me. Diamonds for powerups and the like.

You're my favourite new member

Archived