Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Homes maybe, but the jobs thing is a bit spurious - it requires demolishing an industrial estate and how many jobs will it really create once they've finished building it? The QPR ones won't be new, they'll just have moved a mile up the road and will the extra shops and offices offset the industrial estate jobs they've lost? Also the extra office space capacity is nice and all, but it doesn't create that many jobs simply because there's room for that many desks in it. There are plenty of office buildings around that are only half full.

No?

I've been to 48 different grounds. Loftus Road happens to be among one of the best. For me anyway.

How so? To me, it's got nothing special about it apart from being one tiny sardine box.

It's just so crammed and definitely not recommended to demophobes.

No?

I've been to 48 different grounds. Loftus Road happens to be among one of the best. For me anyway.

Completely agree. I thought it was a great atmosphere every time I've been. I like the old grounds more than the new bowls anyway. Filbert St, when rocking, being one of the best. One of the best atmospheres I've experienced in a ground was Scunthorpe! When King got the winner when in League one, we went absolutely mental.. Very loud and lively that day.

How so? To me, it's got nothing special about it apart from being one tiny sardine box.

It's just so crammed and definitely not recommended to demophobes.

Exactly. It's one tiny box. Proper ground. Always liked it there.

FAO Col, yes I like Glanford Park, too. Another favourite.

It looks older than it is.

Personally I prefer grounds like that, small, close to the pitch and you can make some decent noise in the away end.

Agree in that sense. Filbert Way is too far from the pitch for my liking.

Agree with the growing consensus, love going to Loftus Road. So close to the pitch and can make a real racket.

The scenes at Glanford Park when Vitor smashed his second goal in down our end :wub:

The pitch was like a beach that day and Vitor was quality that day.

I'm sure after the game they had laid on some buses to take us to the train station??

The pitch was like a beach that day and Vitor was quality that day.

I'm sure after the game they had laid on some buses to take us to the train station??

yeah but they took us to some place in the middle of fu cking nowhere, not scunthorpe train station, like the next one along on the way back to leicester. which is great. if you're going to leicester. which i wasn't lol.

took me an my mates about a day to get home thanks to the bunch of dickhead coppers continually telling me to follow the crowds onto the buses to get to the station to go to leicester despite continually telling the plebs i was going in the opposite direction. 

Archived