Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I would love it if Falcao move fell through. I had to endure Man Utd fans crowning about him all day on Facebook which is fair enough but most of them seem not to notice their defence need patching up as well.

It's buying a pair of fake tits when you need a heart bypass.

I would love it if Falcao move fell through. I had to endure Man Utd fans crowning about him all day on Facebook which is fair enough but most of them seem not to notice their defence need patching up as well.

Did you consider maybe logging out of Facebook at any point?

Still doesn't hide the fact they'll be starting Evans and Blackett in defence. 

I'd still be a bit pissed off if I was a united fan. It's embarrassingly obviously how badly they needed improvements in defence and LvG has failed to address it.

Still doesn't hide the fact they'll be starting Evans and Blackett in defence.

I'd still be a bit pissed off if I was a united fan. It's embarrassingly obviously how badly they needed improvements in defence and LvG has failed to address it.

Well they won't, because Jones and Rojo will be playing.

So short at the back, so spend ludicrous money on a couple of strikers? He looks to of gone down the Keegan 'we'll score more than you' route, which should at least make them good to watch this season. Looking at their attacking options can't think of any better in the league, RVP, Rooney, Di Maria, Falcao, Mata. They've got far too much dead wood there though, did Nani go out on loan? Young, Fellaini, Anderson, Cleverly all pretty much dead wood and can't see how any will get long runs in the team barring injuries, especially given they could only play 40 games this season. Looks such an imbalanced squad on paper.

Archived