Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

No shame in losing to man utd, as long as you give it a go, QPR haven't tried IMO

I see sky are bumming man utd again now

What else can they say based on this game?

QPR have been beyond shit, they're commentating on a Man Utd v QPR game, Man Utd are playing well even if it is down to QPR being awful. I wouldn't necessarily call that bumming them again, I'd call it commenting on what's infront of them.

Nice to see Di Maria play now he's not in Dean Marney's pocket.

According to many pundits, QPR are the most likely of the promoted sides to stay up. :)

Qpr and yourselves are dead certs already....not sure about the other...maybe palace or west brom.

We are doing quite nice nicely, thank you. We look excellent at the back, just need to learn how to score. The only difference between us and you is that you had the balls to spend big on a goal scorer.

No offence but we're a decent bit better than you. Massive penalty miss by your boys yesterday, score that and you've had a decent start to the season.

We are doing quite nice nicely, thank you. We look excellent at the back, just need to learn how to score. The only difference between us and you is that you had the balls to spend big on a goal scorer.

I'd disagree.

We have bagged good points against arsenal and everton, 3 points at the hardest away ground outside of the top 6, and pushed Chelsea far more than any other side thus far.

Again like others have said, we are a fair bit better than yourselves. We were better in every way last season, and have only improved the squad.

We have yet to even see Cambiasso contribute, and still yet to see starts for drinkwater, james and vardy.

You even played man united at a good time, MK Dons beat them 4-0 the week later.

No offence but we're a decent bit better than you. Massive penalty miss by your boys yesterday, score that and you've had a decent start to the season.

To be fair, it's pretty hard not to be offended by any of your input on Burnley. 4.5 million would nearly buy Ulloa, really? Juke has been excellent so for, Boyd looked more than capable yesterday, too easy just to childishly just say they're shit though, isn't it?

Yes QPR were poor, but United just look so much better balanced.

Blind looked great, Rojo was like Xavi at left back he looked incredible.

Can see them finishing top 4 with a new center half in jan...or sign someone like Hummels and they could still challenge.

That and we had a better squad to begin with.

To be fair, it's pretty hard not to be offended by any of your input on Burnley. 4.5 million would nearly buy Ulloa, really? Juke has been excellent so for, Boyd looked more than capable yesterday, too easy just to childishly just say they're shit though, isn't it?

Too easy...or just realistic based upon facts?

They haven't scored, and have poor-average records at championship level. Boyd for £3 million is a joke.

The difference between you and us is a lot larger than the difference between ourselves and stoke for example.

Also, QPR have far 'better and bigger reputation' players in their squad that ourselves, but their performances so far have been poor.

they are pretty shit though i reckon. 

take the collective transfer fees of boyd, jukewitz (probably spelt wrong) and marvin sordell and i bet you'd only need a million or so more to have enough to potentially fight it out with us over ulloa. anyway, that's beside the point because danny ings is the best striker in europe, no? so you didn't really need to spend big on a striker with him in the team already. 

sorry if i've offended you  :flowers:

Archived