Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Personally think Burnley will stay up. Decent footballing side with a good work ethic, and two very good lads up front when fully fit. Generally a good honest club who won't get too ahead of themselves if they do stay up, unlike some of the other previously promoted teams in the league.

The quote of 'Drinkwater/Jones, not much in it, probably Drinkwater' brought a smile to my face. Reminded me of last year's game at Turf Moor when the stadium announcer declared that David Jones had been awarded man of the match and we all burst into a chorus of 'He's here, there, every ******* where, David Jones, David Jones'.

Personally think Burnley will stay up. Decent footballing side with a good work ethic, and two very good lads up front when fully fit. Generally a good honest club who won't get too ahead of themselves if they do stay up, unlike some of the other previously promoted teams in the league.

You're asking for more gifs mate.

The quote of 'Drinkwater/Jones, not much in it, probably Drinkwater' brought a smile to my face. Reminded me of last year's game at Turf Moor when the stadium announcer declared that David Jones had been awarded man of the match and we all burst into a chorus of 'He's here, there, every ******* where, David Jones, David Jones'.

lmao-o.gif

Archived