Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

we are generally a 4/1 shot to be relegated and just a 3/1 shot to finish in the top half. as in according to bookmakers and the layers and backers of the british public on the exchanges (where you can get almost 5/1 for us to go down) it's now more likely that we finish 10th upwards than 18th downwards. everyone is seeing already quite how good we could be. nice. 

Shame there was no mention of Cambiasso's debut but guess they can only focus on certain players and Leo seems have caught everyones attention this season. Quality finish by him from a tricky position and great build up too 

Also well plaayed Hamer nice to know we have a decent replacement keeper

I'm surprised Lukaku didn't ask the ref to disallow the goal out of respect for WBA.

He was showing off basically. "Look everyone, look! Look at how respectful I am!" Fvck off.

I'm fine if players don't want to celebrate but if you want to apologise for scoring then don't put the ball in the net in the first place.

i've said it before but i'll go again, i get "not celebrating" against your boyhood team, torres vs atletico, heskey vs us kinda thing, but apologising for scoring against a team you were on loan at for about 8 months a few years ago. come on, man up. 

also hate it being called "refusing to celebrate" as if someone was going to force them. 

i've said it before but i'll go again, i get "not celebrating" against your boyhood team, torres vs atletico, heskey vs us kinda thing, but apologising for scoring against a team you were on loan at for about 8 months a few years ago. come on, man up.

also hate it being called "refusing to celebrate" as if someone was going to force them.

Was just about to type out pretty much the same thing.

Just seen the Man Utd line up. Imagine spending £150m and still having to play Tyler Blackett at the back! lol

Pardew has got to go. There is absolutely no way they can progress as a club in this kind of position. I fancy Hull to stick a few past them next week.

Yesterdays results reflect seriously well on us - Everton beat West Brom with total ease, Swansea put up less of a fight than we did at Chelsea, Man City drawing with Arsenal and of course our own win.

Can't believe he's not started Falcao but surely, surely they're going to win this?

Archived