Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Pardew has got to go. There is absolutely no way they can progress as a club in this kind of position. I fancy Hull to stick a few past them next week.

Yesterdays results reflect seriously well on us - Everton beat West Brom with total ease, Swansea put up less of a fight than we did at Chelsea, Man City drawing with Arsenal and of course our own win.

Can't believe he's not started Falcao but surely, surely they're going to win this?

I fancy Hull to stuff them and then Steve Bruce to switch clubs.

He'd surely be their number one target? Both as a fans' perspective (Newcastle fan himself) and a a boardroom perspective (Look at how he's stayed quiet as Assem Allam has run riot).

Yes like it was his fault that Shaw isn't fit enough

It's his fault they only signed one centre back when it was clear they needed a couple. Could have started Blind at left back and say Fletcher in midfield with Rojo going centre back.

A fumbling 1-0 win for United will do me. Works well in both ways for us.

Be even better if it was an own goal as well. QPR are hapless, and United's expensive attack failing. Would be the best result, QPR winning or drawing will only make them unbearable United winning confidently would be bad for us as well.

Archived