Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I only just read that market piece on Sean Dyche where he talks about the market and how the market works and what it's like being in the market and how the football market is similar to the housing market cos it's like a market, and all markety.

Breaking news: it seems Sean Dyche is unhappy with paying transfer fees, never would have guessed as he takes pride in not discussing finances

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28951410

The bonzo must of known, when he took the job that Burnley were a feeder club and not a buying club

So he cant be very good at doing research.

That said city dont have the clout we once had,10years in nivano plus admin, doesnt help.

His record needle keeps getting stuck, but he is a good manager, interesting to see him at a slightly bigger club..

apparently last night was the 3703rd game in a row that united had a youth player in the squad. can't work out if that is an incredible stat or not. or who counted. 

shame the current youth appears to be quite so bad. 

Can't be right?

based on 50 games a season that's 74 years!

Can't be right?

I wouldn't mind betting that from 1945-1986 plenty of clubs in the Football League had picked an academy graduate every game due to the relative paucity of transfers compared to today.

What's unique about it is that since Ferguson arrived at the club he was keen to continue that tradition and struck lucky with the "class of 92" right when the funds and media-driven SUCCESS NOW AT ALL COSTS culture came in.

That said, an injury to or transfer of Welbeck and this season that record could come to an end.

Can't be right?

goes back to 1937 apparently. thinking about it one youth team player per squad isn't really all that, loads of that could've just been a youth team sub keeper or some bullshit. good looking stat tho.

goes back to 1937 apparently. thinking about it one youth team player per squad isn't really all that, loads of that could've just been a youth team sub keeper or some bullshit. good looking stat tho.

There were no subs until 1965 and then only one for injuries.

Just when you think football can no longer surprise you, in the space of 24 hours we get Cambiasso and Palace get Warnock. Warnock's appointment reminds me of us getting Bassett and Adams after Taylor. But that was in the dying embers of a relegation season. Warnock is arriving only 2 games in. Great for us though!

I can see why he's done it.

QPR have been leaking in goals so Harry is clearly going for the 2-3-4-2 formation moving forward.

as I said.. he has lost his marbles. needs to go 4 1 3 3  .certain people on the QPR forum think he has onset dementia.. when he starts shitting at his press conference's you know he has a bit of a problem.. bought thee lots of double glazing this week..

Archived