Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Diarra to QPR. Like him a lot.

They puzzle me, there was no doubt they needed strengthening. But the team for their next game could be virtually a whole new team to the one that got them promoted. He preached a lot about team spirit etc and that it was lacking when he took over, then he goes and basically chucks most of that out the window by signing so many new players.

Not only that but if they got relegated they would end up in the same position again, lots of players not wanting to be there, needing to buy a load of new players again... and round and round we go.

They have signed some decent players, we as we already know that's only half the battle.

They puzzle me, there was no doubt they needed strengthening. But the team for their next game could be virtually a whole new team to the one that got them promoted. He preached a lot about team spirit etc and that it was lacking when he took over, then he goes and basically chucks most of that out the window by signing so many new players.

Not only that but if they got relegated they would end up in the same position again, lots of players not wanting to be there, needing to buy a load of new players again... and round and round we go.

They have signed some decent players, we as we already know that's only half the battle.

This...how many midfielders do QPR need?

This...how many midfielders do QPR need?

I thought they were getting a competitive squad together but it's leaning a bit far towards new players now for my liking (if I was a QPR fan).

He said something the other day along the lines of "formations don't matter quality players do", my manager saying that would worry me especially with their recent track record of buying names and just shoving them in a team.

And if formations don't matter, why have you suddenly switched to 3 at the back. Have any of his teams ever played that way previously?

He doesn't actually want to leave, but he's clearly been told by Rodgers that he should find a different club.

I'm surprised he already wants to go back to Brøndby at this stage of his career. He's by far the best defender the country has produced in my lifetime and he should be on top of his game now. I mean, so many high calibre clubs have chased him the last few years and Brøndby are not the team they used to be...

is Boulharouz still there?

Are Brøndy Denmark's rich team?

I don't know the status of their current owner / chairman, but they've been in economic turmoil for over a decade now. This deal was expensive for them, and it was probably Makienok's sale to Palermo that funded this transfer. Agger, Kahlenberg and Elmander now in the same team again. I wonder if they'll bring back Michael Laudrup too now...

If Man U do lose, enjoy it. It's far too early to worry about other team's results.

Well it's not, is it? Like us, Burnley will most likely be there or there abouts at the end of season. The less points they pick up the better.

SImple as that really.

Well it's not, is it? Like us, Burnley will most likely be there or there abouts at the end of season. The less points they pick up the better.

SImple as that really.

If it was nearly the end of the season and we were in trouble, I'd want them to lose but as it is, we have 36 games left. More than enough to cancel out whatever Burnley do today.

Nothing like learning from your mistakes is there.

How any Leicester fan would rather Burnley win than Man Utd baffles me.

Leicester fans being moronic is nothing new is it.

The same people would no doubt be spitting feathers were they to stay up for the sake of the points they gained against Man U.

Archived