Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

If it was nearly the end of the season and we were in trouble, I'd want them to lose but as it is, we have 35 games left. More than enough to cancel out whatever Burnley do today.

But you understand that at the end of the season they count the results from the start of the season, right? If they win today and we're both struggling at the end they're not going to take their points away just because it happened at the start.

If it was nearly the end of the season and we were in trouble, I'd want them to lose but as it is, we have 36 games left. More than enough to cancel out whatever Burnley do today.

How can you not understand that every team looking to stay up are aiming to reach around 38-40 points. So if Burnley win today they are 3 points closer to that target. The fewer teams that are closer to that point target throughout the season the better.

And the fact that if Burnley win they will get a lot of confidence from it which could lead to more wins.

For a Leciester fan, a Man U win is the best result. It really isn't rocket science.

Anyone else still trying to get their head round why Burnley signed Jutkiewicz. It is actually ridiculous. He was consistently shit and scored **** all every season in the champ constantly being loaned out and so Dyche thought he'd be good in the prem?

But you understand that at the end of the season they count the results from the start of the season, right? If they win today and we're both struggling at the end they're not going to take their points away just because it happened at the start.

I never said that. Now you're just being a dick.

We have 36 games left including two against Man U and two against Burnley. We will get our own shock results, that's the nature of the league. If we go down by less than three points, it will be because we were poor in our own games and didn't take our own chances. I'm very optimistic about our season which is why IF Burnley win, I won't be worried, I'll be enjoying the delicious schadenfreude

Anyone else still trying to get their head round why Burnley signed Jutkiewicz. It is actually ridiculous. He was consistently shit and scored **** all every season in the champ constantly being loaned out and so Dyche thought he'd be good in the prem?

Like McGoldrick?*

* I know he scored 14 last season.

It's not a criticism, I just think it's difficult for teams like ourselves and Burnley to sign good strikers at a decent price. You know, if Burnley want to look at getting a striker from the Championship it's pretty difficult to find one better than Ings.

How can you not understand that every team looking to stay up are aiming to reach around 38-40 points. So if Burnley win today they are 3 points closer to that target. The fewer teams that are closer to that point target throughout the season the better.

And the fact that if Burnley win they will get a lot of confidence from it which could lead to more wins.

For a Leciester fan, a Man U win is the best result. It really isn't rocket science.

I understand that perfectly. I also understand that the league is long and full of ups and downs but generally, the better teams get what they deserve. I will be absolutely disgusted if we finish within three points if Burnley and if we happen to go down as well, I'll look at our results and see a team that plainly wasn't good enough.

It sounds to me as though IF Burnley win today, you and Haydos are going to be nervous wrecks until May.

I never said that. Now you're just being a dick.

We have 36 games left including two against Man U and two against Burnley. We will get our own shock results, that's the nature of the league. If we go down by less than three points, it will be because we were poor in our own games and didn't take our own chances. I'm very optimistic about our season which is why IF Burnley win, I won't be worried, I'll be enjoying the delicious schadenfreude

Fair enough. Can I try something else? If you were the football god and could decide this result for some reason would you pick a Burnley win/Draw/Utd win?

I understand that perfectly. I also understand that the league is long and full of ups and downs but generally, the better teams get what they deserve. I will be absolutely disgusted if we finish within three points if Burnley and if we happen to go down as well, I'll look at our results and see a team that plainly wasn't good enough.

It sounds to me as though IF Burnley win today, you and Haydos are going to be nervous wrecks until May.

I'll just be a bit annoyed that's all.

Like McGoldrick?*

* I know he scored 14 last season.

It's not a criticism, I just think it's difficult for teams like ourselves and Burnley to sign good strikers at a decent price. You know, if Burnley want to look at getting a striker from the Championship it's pretty difficult to find one better than Ings.

Yeah I get what you mean but they could have looked a little bit better surely?

At least look for someone that has some goalscoring record whether it be from the lower leagues or not. They could have even put a bid in for Wood. I know they like playing the 'we've got no money' card but the thing is they actually do. And I think they should definitely looked a bit further afield than a guy who's most goals in a season in English football is 10.

Is there a stream, anybody got one?

http://www.stadium-live.biz/Channel2.html

Yeah I get what you mean but they could have looked a little bit better surely?

At least look for someone that has some goalscoring record whether it be from the lower leagues or not. They could have even put a bid in for Wood. I know they like playing the 'we've got no money' card but the thing is they actually do. And I think they should definitely looked a bit further afield than a guy who's most goals in a season in English football is 10.

http://www.stadium-live.biz/Channel2.html

Cheers for that, caught the back end of it.

Yeah I get what you're saying. It's like with us. I'd welcome Deeney or Rhodes here without a doubt. As for their money thing, it's so boring isn't it, pretty sure he wants to use it as an excuse should they get relegated.

Archived