Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Do explain

My cousin bought tickets for him and his girlfriend. His girlfriend can't make it and has said I can have hers for nothing. Amazing really. Feel slightly guilty as I'm struggling with money but I will get him back somehow.

So yes I am now actually going to this.

My cousin bought tickets for him and his girlfriend. His girlfriend can't make it and has said I can have hers for nothing. Amazing really. Feel slightly guilty as I'm struggling with money but I will get him back somehow.

So yes I am now actually going to this.

Likely story Dan, I reckon you've just caved and handed over 50 notes.

I wouldn't be bothered if it wasn't first away of the season. Still could have been a much better away, mind.

I honestly wasn't that bothered but I'm not gonna turn down a free ticket. I think my cousin really fancied going either way and simply doesn't fancy being on his own.

I know it seems all very convenient but I'm not sad enough to make something like that up. Can't tell if C-Man was joking or not though.

I honestly wasn't that bothered but I'm not gonna turn down a free ticket. I think my cousin really fancied going either way and simply doesn't fancy being on his own.

I know it seems all very convenient but I'm not sad enough to make something like that up. Can't tell if C-Man was joking or not though.

Definitely joking mate lol

Probably, I will go Chelsea, but will have to pick and choose the big away days, as it's silly money, and arsenal can **** right off if they charge us 60 odd quid.

Probably half that,which is weird cause unlike Chel$ea they are a big club imo.

Archived