Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

How many does it hold? 41000? They should be selling out for a club of (do I say it?) that size. Mind you, I'm guessing 20% of them will be day trippers. I'd love to see us win there, probably the one ground I'd want to win at the most (along with Old Trafford).

How many does it hold? 41000? They should be selling out for a club of (do I say it?) that size. Mind you, I'm guessing 20% of them will be day trippers. I'd love to see us win there, probably the one ground I'd want to win at the most (along with Old Trafford).

To be fair day trippers would struggle to get a ticket at the Bridge unless they are members - fairly sure 95% of games there sell out by members' sale.

Ticket arrived this morning for this, yep upper tier Row 6 but season ticket still yet to arrive, I'm not going panic just yet there's still ages to go but I'll give it till Tuesday of next week and if hasn't showed up by then I'll email the club to see what's going on. 

I'm on holiday so my farther in law has been going round once a week to check my post,I asked him to see if my Chelsea tickets had arrived and if so what row.Seat 50 he said, but what row I asked,don't know he said didn't look at that bit.Bless him.lol

Ticket arrived this morning for this, yep upper tier Row 6 but season ticket still yet to arrive, I'm not going panic just yet there's still ages to go but I'll give it till Tuesday of next week and if hasn't showed up by then I'll email the club to see what's going on. 

I would panic now. Pearson won't sign any more players until everyone has their season tickets. 

Archived