Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Not sure whether to laugh because this seems disorganised, or laugh because I didn't expect anything less.

I phoned Friday and was told we had to sell all the lower first. So I'm ringing back tomorrow in hope I can get a upper ticket. I ain't bothered about going if I can't get in upper.

Went in yesterday and they said they'll sell lower once upper is sold out and they've hardly sold any so far.

Thought lower is the place to be at aways? Anybody planning on moving from upper to lower?

You'll struggle to find a worse view in the Premier League than Shed Lower. Especially if you're on the back few rows and everyone is stood.

Yep just checked row 15 seat 0034 upper tier £50 picked them up at 14.23

Can you wear a Jester hat so I can pick you out, I'm row 11 seat 35 upper she'd.

To give people a perspective of the lower shed view, this was back in the FA cup, I was row 10 then and it was way in front of the obstruction, I'd say you're safe up to about row 13.

This time though we'll be more in the corner but the upper tier still hangs over IIRC.

cb49a00526e1691d4cd8d4183e57f836_zps740a

When do people think these tickets will sell out?

Phoned earlier today for Upper Tier and he said Lower Tier still haven't sold out. In which, I didn't go through with the order because I'm not to bothered about sitting lower tier given everybody's comments from previous visits.

I went up today and picked up a pair in the upper tier?

Wtf. Second or third time I've read this. Unfortunately I cannot get down to the ticket office unless it's a match day, so I take their word for it over telephone. Going to ring back later I think but every time I ask the question I just get "we have been instructed by Chelsea to sell off the lower tier first".

Wtf. Second or third time I've read this. Unfortunately I cannot get down to the ticket office unless it's a match day, so I take their word for it over telephone. Going to ring back later I think but every time I ask the question I just get "we have been instructed by Chelsea to sell off the lower tier first".

I know another couple of people who are going and they have also got upper tier, don't know why they won't sell upper over the phone 

Hasn't it already been said we've been told by Chelsea to sell lower tier, upper tier for one section, then lower tier, upper tier for the next section along, etc? So I guess it's just luck when you contact them as to which block they're currently selling.

I was in lower when we played them in the Carling Cup a few years ago, thought the view was great, I was very near the front though.

It's dreadful at the back, was there for the FA Cup tie and if you were stood up you couldn't see the pitch, if you were sat down you could just about see the crossbar at the other end.

It's dreadful at the back, was there for the FA Cup tie and if you were stood up you couldn't see the pitch, if you were sat down you could just about see the crossbar at the other end.

Yeah, I was row from the back (maybe two, not sure) and ended up moving. This was my view when stood up (the whole end stood)...

AoSqioFCIAApnqM.jpg

Hasn't it already been said we've been told by Chelsea to sell lower tier, upper tier for one section, then lower tier, upper tier for the next section along, etc? So I guess it's just luck when you contact them as to which block they're currently selling.

Apparently over the phone you get lower tier. Just been told I have to go to the ticket office in person to get upper tickets. Quite difficult when you live 60+ miles away.

Yeah, I was row from the back (maybe two, not sure) and ended up moving. This was my view when stood up (the whole end stood)...

AoSqioFCIAApnqM.jpg

Brings back horrible memories, I was in the opposite corner as many as mentioned if some stood near the front you could barely see anything from the back row.

Yeah like I said I was near the front. Probably about 2 or 3 rows back, I thought it was a fantastic view and atmosphere, but from what you (and others say) sounds awful if you near the back of the lower.

Archived