Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Just got our tickets in the upper tier, over telephone... So all that they told me, which I posted on here, in the last few days about "we can't sell upper tier over the telephone" - wtf!?

Got a ticket for Chelsea in the Upper tier. I wasn't going to go due to the cost (£50) and I've been before but for the simple reason that it's our first away game I feel like I must go. Going to get a coach down though as it's only £10. I would usually get a train with friends but with the ticket being so expensive...

I've signed up to the away priority scheme with the money coming out of my friend's bank account and then I just pay when I want to go. The minimum is 15 games I believe, I plan to go to 1 per month barring December and January which should keep the costs down and then those games that I don't go to I have friends waiting in the wings to go.

Tickets ordered Friday. They didn't come today, neither did my Walsall tickets for tonight lol so I called and asked, they said they were both at the available for collection in the ticket office (despite me begin told they were being posted)

Got to the ground, ask for my tickets, was told my Chelsea tickets were in the post :huh: and my Walsall tickets are at their ground lol lol

Tickets ordered Friday. They didn't come today, neither did my Walsall tickets for tonight lol so I called and asked, they said they were both at the available for collection in the ticket office (despite me begin told they were being posted)

Got to the ground, ask for my tickets, was told my Chelsea tickets were in the post :huh: and my Walsall tickets are at their ground lol lol

Oh my, they are such a mess. I don't get it. This is what I've been talking about. One day I phone and cannot get upper tier, the next day I get them fine.

Had similar happen to me before. 

It seems they just employ anyone off the street and don't give them any training. 

Just got our tickets in the upper tier, over telephone... So all that they told me, which I posted on here, in the last few days about "we can't sell upper tier over the telephone" - wtf!?

I bought mine over the phone.

I do feel sorry for the fans who've got to brave it in the lower tier. It's bad enough having to pay £47 but paying all that for a restricted view. It's clear that Chelsea aren't exactly welcoming towards away fans.

I rang this morning to get two tickets for me and cousin whose got a disabled season ticket, so normally the helper goes for free. However the ticket office told me they only received eight disabled tickets which have already gone. At the moment they told they've requested more disabled tickets however so far Chelsea have failed to respond, so just have wait and see. Not a good start for the new season.

That's a great way of rubbing it in. lol

My Chelsea tickets came this morning, my season ticket came this morning and so did my....wait for it....Walsall tickets for last nights game lol:crylaugh:

Archived