Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Is that offical ? Surely can't be?

2 of us are on automatic away tickets and when we went in to get an extra one on p2 today got told no upper available.

As we really wanted to swap for 3 together.

So as far as we know they couldn't accommodate any more in upper tier.

As for the number of people on over 108 points yes they must be loads on that number. 100 points for a season ticket renewal this year and 8 games in last 2 seasons. How many people do you think that covers.

Have people who bought online got theirs yet? Havent got mine yet and didnt see a postage option online when I did it.

I bought online and it hasn't come yet, mind you my season ticket hasn't arrived either yet.

As long as im not got a ticket with all the people at the front of the upper tier who want to sit I'll be happy

I'm on row 5 and they can feck off if they think our lot are sitting.

Is the online postage fee included in the price now? Didn't have to pay anything for delivery, just a pound booking fee.

I wondered this too and there was no collection option so must be posted I hope ordered mine fri and not received yet.

Went online from Sardinia today to get my tickets, only put lower tier on sale via lcfc direct. We only officially have 109 points but surely we have shown our loyalty / commitment to the club and should get a choice of where we sit.

Not happy, normally a rubbish view, but had no choice; the City don't always look after their long standing supporters, they should have put upper tier on website as well.

Your Delivery Details

There was no delivery for this transaction.

Says that next to my order, got a feeling I'll have to collect my ticket :rolleyes:

EDIT: Although via email I've received this next to my order. 'Paper Ticket

*Will be posted'

I thought that exact thing too.

Cock up as per.

So who's right & wrong here then lol

Guess they are selling a block of upper followed by the corresponding lower.

Will be contacting jim to see if we can get 3 together.

Honestly it really does seem he is the only bloke at the club with a clue.

So who's right & wrong here then lol

We went in yesterday to change our upper tickets for lower, it actually turned out that the shop was selling only upper and the telephone sales only lower. A staff member from the shop had to go to the telesales area to get our lower tier tickets, yet another shambles from LCFC ticketing.

Who is it we complain to at the city these days? Just been down the ticket office to be told face to face upper tier sold out so brought tickets in lower. Got home and thought I would call just to check and they said yes upper tier tickets still available?!! Now I know I'm not the first to have this issue and surely staff of a business blatantly lying to customers is unacceptable behaviour?.

Archived