Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

This thread is gold dust.  Just one thing though lads, binning the single mums is a mistake.  I split with my wife in January last year and after 3 months decided to give the old internet dating a go.  Probably less of a hassle for me as I already have 3 kids but I intentionally went for the ones with kids as I thought they would be less likely to bin me once they knew I had 3 kids.

What I didn't expect was to pull a 6 foot blonde first off. Booked a hotel for the night before meeting her in Basildon (just incase) got pissed with her and ended up back at the hotel with her. Been together for getting on 18 months now.  Now I am hardly an oil painting and there is absolutely no chance I would have got within stalking distance of her when we were younger but the older women get the more impressed they are by humour and less by looks. 

Moral of the story.  Find a decent looking single mum, charm her, make her laugh, buy her a couple of drinks and :thumbup:

This thread is gold dust. Just one thing though lads, binning the single mums is a mistake. I split with my wife in January last year and after 3 months decided to give the old internet dating a go. Probably less of a hassle for me as I already have 3 kids but I intentionally went for the ones with kids as I thought they would be less likely to bin me once they knew I had 3 kids.

What I didn't expect was to pull a 6 foot blonde first off. Booked a hotel for the night before meeting her in Basildon (just incase) got pissed with her and ended up back at the hotel with her. Been together for getting on 18 months now. Now I am hardly an oil painting and there is absolutely no chance I would have got within stalking distance of her when we were younger but the older women get the more impressed they are by humour and less by looks.

Moral of the story. Find a decent looking single mum, charm her, make her laugh, buy her a couple of drinks and :thumbup:

I hear ya - really I do and I see your angle but I really don't want to be the replacement daddy for her kid(s) and it would piss me off that there is ALWAYS going to be another bloke involved - whereas that risk reduces with the non-mums