Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Simo86 is claiming to have bagged one.

MTWG says he had too... But only northern filth.

So, not a good rate of return for time expended.

Would be more efficient to divert a portion of the FT budget and get a couple of hookers in. 

Unabomber is the pretty boy of the Forum with wit,charm and bags of confidence but this comes at a price.a 1" cock!

I'm glad this tinder has produced some lays for Simo and MTWG.The reception at the weddings is gunna be a right mess with us lot there,I assume they do this to get married and not just to get their leg over!

She started the conversation like this...

29ofvb7.jpg

She has admitted she is out at a work party, so I have no doubt there is alcohol involved here lol

lol lol

To be fair, for a first match she is good looking (if she is real).

Urban Dictionary proving the goods once again;

Mathematical formula for determining the maximum age of a man's age for a woman to be considered a cougar.

Woman's age divide in half, then add 7. The result is the maximum age of her cub.

Female - 34 (cougar age)

cougar formula:

34/2 = 17.

17 + 7 = 24

Maximum male age - 24 (cub age)

using that formula I need to bag a 73 year old!

It's so funny catching up with this thread first thing in the morning.

You need to be turning these matches in to action.

Agreed, and when she asks why there's a tripod at the end of the bed the FTer should answer with respect and honesty telling her that it's cos the lads need pics and preferably at 30 frames per second.

Agreed, and when she asks why there's a tripod at the end of the bed the FTer should answer with respect and honesty telling her that it's cos the lads need pics and preferably at 30 frames per second.

Done. I'll go on top so you and TBJS can see my fat arse.

( )*( )

Edited by BaltimoreBlue

Simo86 is claiming to have bagged one.

MTWG says he had too... But only northern filth.

I have  :D She had size F's  :o

Met her out in Leicester on a night out

Unabomber is the pretty boy of the Forum with wit,charm and bags of confidence but this comes at a price.a 1" cock!

I'm glad this tinder has produced some lays for Simo and MTWG.The reception at the weddings is gunna be a right mess with us lot there,I assume they do this to get married and not just to get their leg over!

Have you ever been described as a pretty boy before Una? lol

Oh yes always have those intentions. Still talk to the bird I got with although she has since moved to Dublin.....nothing to do with me obviously  :whistle: