Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannythefox

Priority for the away games

Got 2 away games missing from last season on my account. Spoke to someone at the store the other day and they said it doesn't count anyway as the priority is starting from fresh for the new season, anyway I put the phone down then thought what a load of shite please tell me I'm right? So I still need to sort out the 2 games what are missing!

The shop has sorted my missing games out today thank god. They also told me they don't know how priority is going to work this season I said surly it goes on away games the bloke said there trying to sort something different out. I don't see how there's another way personally?

The shop has sorted my missing games out today thank god. They also told me they don't know how priority is going to work this season I said surly it goes on away games the bloke said there trying to sort something different out. I don't see how there's another way personally?

They'll probably do it by the amount you spend in the club shop or some other bullshit way to get more money from us.

Knowing them if you know someone who works in the ticket office or in the club shop you get first pick.

What I will say and i'm not trying to divide fans or create another 'Existing STH who have been there for years are better than new STH that have bought one this year' because i'm not, but I can see how my comments may be interpreted infact it's quite possible someone who wasn't a STH last season went to more away than I did last year anyway, my point;

I think you should have the system as it is Priority 1, 2, 3, but there should perhaps be a 4th which is ALL STH's. The priority 3 should be to all STH's who have been STH's for more than 1 year, do you know what I mean, to give them abit more of a chance over those who have who have jumped on the bandwagon just because we've gone up (I know it's not a case that all the 7,000 that have bought new ones this season are jumping on the bandwagon and this would unfair towards them, but as a STH who is priority 3 - just outside priority 2, i'm gonna be pissed off if I miss out to someone who's jumped on the bandwagon this season - I suppose that's just tough luck for me though really and i'll have to put up with it.)

Maybe it should be 'just' away priority, the people who regularly go to away games, that's it! Regardless of having a season ticket, if you regularly go away and have done in previous seasons why should you now go behind a load of season ticket holders who didn't show any interest in going away before. These people would be jumping on a bandwagon just as the new season ticket holders have.

Maybe it should be 'just' away priority, the people who regularly go to away games, that's it! Regardless of having a season ticket, if you regularly go away and have done in previous seasons why should you now go behind a load of season ticket holders who didn't show any interest in going away before. These people would be jumping on a bandwagon just as the new season ticket holders have.

I thought that was how it work now? You can be a member and go to every away game and be P1 can't you?

• 2 weeks later...

21 last season,similar the year before I think.

Almost all then, I've just seen the other thread and it seems 7 or above and you'll get an invite.

Seems very low to me, I suppose all the ones who went away were mainly like you and did most of them, therefore bringing the priority level down a fair bit.

I've received the form, it says "clients covered by this scheme"

Does this mean I can add my 2 mates who I go with on this? They went to about 13 each last year but didn't get on the form.

No email for me even thought I've been to 15 games each season for the last god knows however many years. Maybe I'll get a letter instead.

All tickets purchased using my reference aswell.

Maybe it will arrive. Pretty annoying and shoddy if not.

I went to 15 last season and haven't had an 'invite' email. Surely this must be capped otherwise if it was everyone who went to 7 away games or more that must be at least 1500, which would eat up a big proportion of our allocation for most games. Surely it should be capped at around 500, but if so then the requirement would presumably be higher than 7 games, maybe 12 to 15. Instead it looks like that are just picking a certain number of people at random from the list of anyone who has been to more than 7. If so the whole thing stinks because those that have been to the most games should be the ones that get the option to join this. Instead it looks like some people will be missing out at the expense of people who have been to much less games. Is anyone aware if this is capped and if so, what's the limit?

Archived