Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
paddy Agyemang

Panagiotis Kone

Leicester city have joined the hunt for 3 million rated Greece midfielder Panagiotis Kone

Premier league trio Leicester QPR an Sunderland are trailing the bologna star ahead of a summer swoop. Kone 26, is free to leave the Serie A club after relegation last season

Link: The Sun

Highly praised and talented, in his best footballing years, great all-around game as a central midfielder.

And, just like Drinkwater, isn't too bad at coming up with spectacular goals, either:

Would be quite the transfer coup if we pull this one off.

One good looking guy in all honesty, and don't accuse me of gay related messages, because some of you lot were saying the same thing about Pelle.

Anyway, he looked fairly decent at the World Cup, but I have to say some other midfielders impressed me more. I would love it, if we took a look at the Colombia duo of Sanchez & Aguilar. 

So a british based player playing for a relegated side is fvcking shite and all his fault his team went down.

But if they are coming from europe from a relegated side they would be a great signing and a world beater of a player.

No wonder I get confused in here lol lol

So a british based player playing for a relegated side is fvcking shite and all his fault his team went down.

But if they are coming from europe from a relegated side they would be a great signing and a world beater of a player.

No wonder I get confused in here lol lol

Listen, I've been one of the first advocats of Jordon Mutch on here and been banging on about him for a while now.

Sadly, Sunderland were quicker. :(

Oh, wait... You didn't mean Steve Sidwell, did you?

Because he's about five years older than Kone - so, if I had to choose between the two of them, keeping the immediate future of the club and its potential in mind, there's no doubt I'd go for Kone instead.

In an ideal world, however, I'd have both.

Listen, I've been one of the first advocats of Jordon Mutch on here and been banging on about him for a while now.

Sadly, Sunderland were quicker. :(

Oh, wait... You didn't mean Steve Sidwell, did you?

Because he's about five years older than Kone - so, if I had to choose between the two of them, keeping the immediate future of the club and its potential in mind, there's no doubt I'd go for Kone instead.

In an ideal world, however, I'd have both.

Did not mean any player in particular.

Just as soon as a name is mentioned of a player from a relegated club here he is shite and his fault the said team went down.

Yet a player from Europe would be great.

Was an in general comment not about any player team or any thing specific.

Archived