Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Hahaha yeah you got me. Also with the latest arsenal shirt on underneath my jacket, checking my phone for scores every 2 minutes and leaving 5 minutes early to avoid the rush.

If Schlupp plays, I dare you to ask someone around you who you don't know 'I thought Lloyd Dyer left'. 

Got my ticket for the Leicester Arsenal game today MC. See you there pal.

Oh, hell no. I'll be the luckier the further away I am from you inside the ground, Ash.

Besides, whom are you calling "pal"? lol

And when are you finally putting your words into action and buy this forum off Mark?

Or cough up those £20?

Oh, hell no. I'll be the luckier the further away I am from you inside the ground, Ash.

Besides, whom are you calling "pal"? lol

And when are you finally putting your words into action and buy this forum off Mark?

Or cough up those £20?

Watch this space

A tad racist, Mark didn't create this forum for you to make racist comments. I hope you get banned racist !

A tad stupid, Mark didn't create this forum for you to make stupid comments. I hope you manage to buy this forum off Mark one day, you person-with-difficulties-employing-punctuation!

(See? It works both ways once more...)

A tad stupid, Mark didn't create this forum for you to make stupid comments. I hope you manage to buy this forum off Mark one day, you person-with-difficulties-employing-punctuation!

(See? It works both ways once more...)

So you think making racist comments on a public forum is funny ? A opinion maybe stupid too you but to others might be wisdom.

Please stop trolling me.

So you think making racist comments on a public forum is funny ? A opinion maybe stupid too you but to others might be wisdom.

Please stop trolling me.

To be frank, Ash - I think you're a sad case of an excruciating internet weirdo.

But you still haven't answer the racism question ... This is Grandads premiership forum. We dicuss the Premiership on here, not make racist jokes. It's 2014 ffs!

Since when is poking fun at you for not being able to distinguish between Dyer and Schlupp racist?

He had a crap world cup and hardly lit the Premiership up last season. Just albert in typical Liverpool bias post. Jordan Henderson amazing, Slippy G has got 3 year's left in him lol

Let me give you the Facts, Liverpool lose their only world class player = 6th Place finish. They're are gonna shame England in the CL too. Honestly so embarrassing Liverpool fans are.

When have I said Gerrard has 3 years left in him? Come on give me that fact.

Embarrass England in the Champions League? I strongly doubt we will get out of the group, unless we get very fortunate with our group, we are only 3rd seeds, and in fairness I would rather come bottom of the group than 3rd, can't be done with the Europa League. Well at least we will be able to fall back on the fact that we are the most successful English side in the Champions League this season, so no embarrassment on our part. 

And as for Raheem Sterling not lighting the Premier League up, I guess you didn't watch many games from the end of February to May? You know when Liverpool won 11 straight games and blew Arsenal out of the title race. Not even the 5-1 win over Arsenal at Anfield where he scored two, set up one and tore Metersacker and Koscielny apart who had never lost whilst partnering each other? Right. Not watch Liverpool's 3-2 win over Man City? Norwich away?

Like Prussian has said, you're a 25 year old internet weirdo.

But you still haven't answer the racism question ... This is Grandads premiership forum. We dicuss the Premiership on here, not make racist jokes. It's 2014 ffs!

How the **** is it racist to say that two people look the same?

It's like saying that Jason Manford is racist for his opening gag; "I look like a fat Michael Owen".

• 3 weeks later...

Only got to watch Liverpool v Southampton and Chelsea v Burnley whilst I was away, Liverpool via my iPad at 7:15 in the hotel lobby and the Chelsea game in a Mexican Hooters which was a great viewing. 

Thought we were very fortunate to come out of the game with three points, a bit like the start of last season at home to Stoke, Mignolet makes a worldie save. 

Sterling will have a huge season for us this year. Thought Manquillo, Sterling, Henderson, Lovren and Migs all had a good games, the others were all 'meh', apart from Lucas and Glen Johnson, hopefully they are moved on because they are both so poor and have no place in our squad. 

Bringing in Balotelli is a massive move, finally we have options, good options. We have brought in a lot of players this summer, maybe we won't challenge for the title this season but I do expect us to finish in the top four. Enough options now to do what we have never really been able to do, rest players and replace them with players who do have enough quality to play Premier League football. 

Chelsea were good in the first half, but Burnley playing two upfront played straight into their hands, the Chelsea midfield completely over ran the Burnley midfield and with the quality Chelsea have then it was always going to a bad start to the season. 

Cesc's pass was out of this world, beautiful goal for a very boring footballing side. Chelsea do love a sideways pass. 

We were poor v Man City, dominated for long periods but could not break their defence. Yet it wasn't because we didn't have Luis Suarez either, nothing to do with it. Man City were just much better on the day. 

The hysteria after the game from Liverpool fans and others was incredible, only our second League defeat in 2014, defeats coming to Chelsea and Man City. We are still a top four side. 

Back to normality on Sunday I hope v an improved Spurs side, hope we can continue our good results/performances v them from last season. 

Side note, I went to the Leicester game last night, absolutely terrible. Shrewsbury just wanted the game more and I will say something I think a lot of you will probably disagree with, they completely outplayed Leicester last night. James Wesolowski and that Ryan Woods out played and out thought the Leicester midfielders, even when Andy King came on. Seen people say only a few first teamers played, pretty sure I counted more than a few. Still this isn't Leicester's priority this season, I still think you will do fine in the Premier League but last night was truly awful. 

Archived