Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Yeah did for probably the last 8 games of last season.. 

Same Sky Sports though who were referring to Jose Enrique as Luis Enrique and said Gerrard's last 18 goals have been from penalties, again which is wrong.

Well then you're a bigger loser than I already knew you were. 

Yeah I thought as much, I was surprised Redknapp did a bit of research about us he said something Matty James coming back

Yeah I thought as much, I was surprised Redknapp did a bit of research about us he said something Matty James coming back

You boys really impressed me yesterday. Andy King was absolutely brilliant. 

Oh GingerFox, please stop with your digs about me supporting Liverpool, you're a Man United fan. lol

It's worrying how much you want to argue with me. 

I thought Liverpool would fade this season but I think they and Chelsea have had the best of the transfer window. Can see it being a 3 horse race this year.

I reckon Chelsea will win it quite easily, they have the best attack and defence by far. A few injuries could fvck it all up though.

Chelsea are the team to beat. So much strength and quality. 

For me they have had the best transfer window out of the Premier League, probably followed by us then maybe even Hull. 

Glad Leicester have brought in well, unlike the London idiots under Harry Redknapp, again just bringing players in without any purpose or reasoning for that matter, Pearson has brought in players he thinks he can play and who can build a career with at the club, good on him. 

This deadline thing is a load of crap isn't it? Players still not had their deals completed and they are allowed extensions, ridiculous. 

As far as I'm aware they only have til midnight to do that deal as it's an international deal. Could be wrong though.

Yeah they've announced it now, I think.. 

Makes you wonder though, 11am this morning United agreed to loan Falcao, 6pm he arrives at Carrington and it takes another 6 hours to announce it? Something isn't right. 

Yeah they've announced it now, I think..

Makes you wonder though, 11am this morning United agreed to loan Falcao, 6pm he arrives at Carrington and it takes another 6 hours to announce it? Something isn't right.

Probably Sky dragging it out for dramatic effect.

Our win away at Spurs last Sunday was Rodger's 100th League game in charge of us.. 

His first league game we lost 3-0 away to West Brom, this was the match day squad..

Reina - Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Kelly - Gerrard, Allen, Lucas (Cole), Downing (Carragher), Borini and Suarez.

Subs: Jones, Carragher, Henderson, Adam, Shelvey, Cole and Carroll.

In his 100th league game beating Spurs away 3-0, this was the match day squad.. 

Mignolet - Manquillo, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno - Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Sterling - Sturridge and Balotelli.

Subs: Jones, Toure, Enrique, Can, Markovic, Coutinho and Lambert.

Missing: Skrtel, Lallana, Lucas, Flanagan and Borini.

I know the majority of you lot won't give a shit about that, but that is pretty impressive in two years! What a man Rodgers is. 

Surely if Valdes moved to Liverpool he'd be first choice?!

He's a much better keeper than Mignolet and would certainly fit Rodgers' passing philosophy better.

Surely if Valdes moved to Liverpool he'd be first choice?!

He's a much better keeper than Mignolet and would certainly fit Rodgers' passing philosophy better.

Oh definitely, I would hope once he is at full fitness then Valdes will be number one. 

Oh definitely, I would hope once he is at full fitness then Valdes will be number one. 

Seriously? I honestly think that Mignolet is one of the best keepers in the league.

Valdes has always been seriously over rated in my eyes.

Seriously? I honestly think that Mignolet is one of the best keepers in the league.

Valdes has always been seriously over rated in my eyes.

I know they had a trophy-less season last year but Valdes won Barcelona's player of the year. It is the first time in a long time we have had competition for the goalkeeper spot.. In previous seasons we have had Brad Jones and Doni challenging Pepe Reina and Mignolet. 

To be Barcelona's number one keeper throughout all their success then I wouldn't class him as overrated. 

Archived