Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

It's going to be a bit awkward when we beat Liverpool at Anfield when you've spent all this money and lose 0-1 to a mis-hit hoof from Big Wes that rebounds off the post and goes in off GTF's tits.

Isn't Origi going straight back on loan to Lille though mate? So you'd still need another striker to come in.

Saw something on twitter saying Remy hasn't failed a medical it was just that Borini wouldn't agree to moving to Sunderland.

I heard Harry Redknapp say the same on Sky Sports News earlier mate, if we are willing to spend £10 million on a striker and send him back on loan then if there was nothing wrong with Remy then we would have signed him, don't think it has any bearing on Borini. 

Borini has injured his shoulder, yet travelled home? We are out there for another week, why didn't he stay with the squad and say this announcement, I think Borini is a goner personally. 

QPR and Remy's representatives are obviously going to say it was nothing to do with his medical, QPR receive more money if Remy goes to a club outside of Champions League football and clearly Remy wants to leave them.

Pretty sure Remy had issues with his medical at Marseille.

You don't have to be Del Boy to work out that if you're trying to sell someone or trying to get your player a move, then you're NOT going to say he has just failed a medical. 

Southampton surely dead certs to be relegated now. Their had all the best player minus jay rodriguez taken of them.

Even their manager as fooked off, he must have known it was coming tbf, why he fooked of first.

Amazing to think how many good players have come from Southampton in the last 7 years and how none of them are left. Must be horrible all these great player's coming through. Knowing they will be sold on all the time. They must have made some money in the last 7 years.

Interesting opinion given they've got about 90 million ready to wax and the season doesn't start for 3 weeks and the transfer window is still open for one month, Mr football. 

It's going to be a bit awkward when we beat Liverpool at Anfield when you've spent all this money and lose 0-1 to a mis-hit hoof from Big Wes that rebounds off the post and goes in off GTF's tits.

Not really, what is awkward is the fact Lallana took a corner v us last season, Lovren scored from the corner, lost 1-0 and if we had won that game then hindsight tells us that we would have won the League.. 

Now we have spent £45 million on them, that's awkward. 

I think Liverpool need to be careful and not go down the Tottenham road in terms of losing your best player and buying aload of new players who aren't as good. Liverpool to their credit have signed players who know what the Premiership is about and lovren is a good signing. Lambert at 4 million is a good buy because he can come off the bench and offer something else.

I think it be interesting if Striling and Sturride can step up now without Suarez. I think Tottenham suffer massively last year without Bale and never replaced him. I agree with Albert that atleast Liverpool are signing English player's and they will play rather then sit in Man City Reserve team like Rodwell.

Not really, what is awkward is the fact Lallana took a corner v us last season, Lovren scored from the corner, lost 1-0 and if we had won that game then hindsight tells us that we would have won the League.. 

Now we have spent £45 million on them, that's awkward. 

:giggle:

(Post)

Completely slipped my mind that Europe is on the cards as well this season. Strikers and full-backs look a bit thin on the ground!

Fancy Flanagan to have a huge campaign, Sterling even more so in the absence of Suarez.

Completely slipped my mind that Europe is on the cards as well this season. Strikers and full-backs look a bit thin on the ground!

Fancy Flanagan to have a huge campaign, Sterling even more so in the absence of Suarez.

I can see Sterling playing as a striker in our diamond system this season, maybe not from the start but eventually he will be, unless we bring in a big name forward. 

Don't like it don't read it.

I do like it.

Sick of seeing the mods delete these threads.

Just let him have one or unban him, he's one of the better posters to debate Premier League football with.

I think Liverpool need to be careful and not go down the Tottenham road in terms of losing your best player and buying aload of new players who aren't as good. Liverpool to their credit have signed players who know what the Premiership is about and lovren is a good signing. Lambert at 4 million is a good buy because he can come off the bench and offer something else.

I think it be interesting if Striling and Sturride can step up now without Suarez. I think Tottenham suffer massively last year without Bale and never replaced him. I agree with Albert that atleast Liverpool are signing English player's and they will play rather then sit in Man City Reserve team like Rodwell.

The signings liverhampton are making that are likely to play 1st team football next year are also already premier league players.

Spurs went a bit mental.

I do like it.

Sick of seeing the mods delete these threads.

Just let him have one or unban him, he's one of the better posters to debate Premier League football with.

I agree, just unban me. 

Interesting opinion given they've got about 90 million ready to wax and the season doesn't start for 3 weeks and the transfer window is still open for one month, Mr football.

Just because a club has alot of money, doesn't mean their gonna be successful. Who's gonna wanna join Southampton now ? A club that sells it best players and has no ambition to take the next step. Ronald hasn't manage in England before so that could go against him. It's ok having the money, but buying the right players and getting them too gel isn't easy.

Spurs last year chuck big money around and went on too have a disappointing season and sacked their manger too. Southampton haven't just lost their best player. They're had their spine rip out their team. I think it's gonna be a massive job to rebuild a whole team in a month with a new manager. They could panic buy and pay big for average players.

I honestly think Southampton will go down next season.

Lovren unable to get a Visa to join up with Liverpool on the US tour, God knows why, criminal. 

Means he will only play one pre-season game with the senior squad now before the season starts, not exactly ideal. 

Origi signed, straight back to Lille, not the most exciting signing. 

Borini in further talks with Sunderland but his shoulder injury is the stumbling factor now. 

Moreno will be a last minute August signing, Sevilla want him for the Super Cup Final probably to see if they can raise more cash for him. 

I don't want to say it's a certainty but strong rumours are that Rodgers is going to go all out for Isco. 

It's ok Reus being available for 27m, but Liverpool could bid 50m and he still wouldn't wanna play for them. It's ok having money, it's getting people to wanna play for you. Liverpool isn't a pull like Man Utd or Arsenal.

Don't be such a moron.

You don't support Leicester. You're a glory supporting Man U/Arsenal fan.

Archived