Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Sterling can't be far off in terms of current form but I think there are probably more talented players out there. Max Meyer at Schalke looks a better prospect than Draxler, Marquinhos and a few of the others on the list above all look very, very promising.

Well it's just a ridiculous statement, what you mean to say is 'Raheem Sterling is the best teenage footballer in world football that I am aware of in my opinion'.

Why do you bring your sad little life in to this thread? 

Seriously? Instead of picking fault at my posts and my club, why not avoid the thread? You're working yourself up something rotten over me recently, quite worrying in truth.

You have added nothing to what this thread is designed for, even when people have disagreed with something they have been able to debate it with me, unlike yourself, you seem to take everything I say to heart. 

Do yourself a favour and don't come in this thread. 

Why do you bring your sad little life in to this thread?

Seriously? Instead of picking fault at my posts and my club, why not avoid the thread? You're working yourself up something rotten over me recently, quite worrying in truth.

You have added nothing to what this thread is designed for, even when people have disagreed with something they have been able to debate it with me, unlike yourself, you seem to take everything I say to heart.

Do yourself a favour and don't come in this thread.

Sorry to say mate, and don't have a go at me for saying it, but after reading that post, there's only one of you getting " worked up something rotten" about the other.

Just calm down, a little maybe? And just try and ignore him?

You're acting as if Grandad's opinion is completely absured to prove a point, though. To say that Sterling isn't the best teenager in world football "by some margin" is just an utterly daft thing to say, even if you do disagree with the opinion that he's the top boy. He's clearly in the top handful, if not the best.

Goretza, Correa, Werner, Marqunhos, Zouma, Fischer, Meyer, Torres?

assuming you mean oliver torres? he has the potential to be better than sterling, hopefully he'll be a first team player at porto this year and we can see what he can do consistently but he's nowhere near sterling right now.

other than that he's right sterling is head and shoulders above anyone else who's been named on any of these lists. 

To say that Sterling isn't the best teenager in world football "by some margin" is just an utterly daft thing to say

sterling is head and shoulders above anyone else who's been named on any of these lists. 

:nigel:

Right now?

I think he is exceptional. Pace, skill, intelligent, his strength for his size is amazing, scores all types of goals, creates all kinds of goals, beats a man with his pace or his skill, good passer and will only get better and better. 

Draxler is nearly 21. 

So like I said mate, Raheem Sterling is the best teenage footballer in the world. 

Fair enough about Draxler, I was being a little lazy, not checking that.

It's a hell of a statement to make, that's or sure. For all his pace and his ability to beat a man with it, I still think his passing can be a bit wayward, his decision making isn't the greatest and his ability to hold his nerve will be tested far more this year. Those things will, of course, come with age, but there are a very select few teenage footballers at the minute who have their own outstanding attributes, but have a maturity beyond their years at the minute too.

So, as mentioned, taking all the different things like that in to account, mate, PERSONALLY, I'd go for Goretzka or Marquinhos. There's no doubt Sterling is an exciting player and will only get better though. Or he could turn out like Aaron Lennon and not learn from his mistakes haha.

there's maybe a lot more with similar potential or excitement or whatever but right now if you were to pick any of them for your team you'd pick sterling. unless you were an idiot, which granted a few on here are. 

He had a crap world cup and hardly lit the Premiership up last season. Just albert in typical Liverpool bias post. Jordan Henderson amazing, Slippy G has got 3 year's left in him lol

Let me give you the Facts, Liverpool lose their only world class player = 6th Place finish. They're are gonna shame England in the CL too. Honestly so embarrassing Liverpool fans are.

He had a crap world cup and hardly lit the Premiership up last season. Just albert in typical Liverpool bias post. Jordan Henderson amazing, Slippy G has got 3 year's left in him lol

Let me give you the Facts, Liverpool lose their only world class player = 6th Place finish. They're are gonna shame England in the CL too. Honestly so embarrassing Liverpool fans are.

To be fair, some out-of-London Arsenal fans are not very far behind.

And: What happens if Liverpool finish 5th? Are you going to eat a broomstick?

Got my ticket for the Leicester Arsenal game today MC. See you there pal.

I bet you'll be in the home end with a half Leicester half Arsenal scarf and you'll annoyingly applaud them if the score, saying "You have to hand it to them, that's superb football".

Archived