Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Arsenal will be top 4, no doubt.. I've lost count of how many times "this'll be the year they drop out." They never do, they always sneak it.

They should be able to do it, but with Giroud out for a few months still and the abomination of a defence they have at the moment, it is going to be a tough year again I reckon.

Luke Shaw in on current form and he hasn't played a League game for Man United.. lol

Gets better and better. 

I'm not going to put players in i've never seen play, am I?

Seriously mods, have a word with this **** and his 'holier than thou' bellendery.

Seriously mods, have a word with this **** and his 'holier than thou' bellendery.

Are you ridiculously stupid or have I missed something?

You said, "on current form" - current form means right now, how can Luke Shaw be better on 'current form' when he hasn't played a competitive game in nearly 3 months?

Seriously if you can answer me that then I will publicly apologise, but what you have said is completely ridiculous. 

'Holier than thou'? No, I just correct idiots like you who come out with absolute garbage. 

Surprised that some people are picking Sterling over Mata. At their best, Mata is a better player due to his age and experience and is more likely to make right decisions. 

Yeah Mata is the better footballer but right now who would you be picking to start for your side, a 19 year old who like others have said would get into pretty much any team in the world right now or Juan Mata? It is just right now you would be picking Sterling. 

Oh **** off. I'm not particularly defending Loft but you came in to a thread he started, with his own name in the title, knowing you don't get on with him and what he's like and chose to interact with him.

Don't cry to the mods if you don't like what happens next.

Grow a pair.

kEmRlHvR_bigger.jpeg

Nationalties in #UCL: 1. Spanish: 82, 2. Brazilian: 76, 3. German: 56, 4. French: 44, 5. Portuguese 36, 6. Italian 34, 7. Argentine 24.

THE CONVEYOR BELT OF ENGLISH TALENT SHOWS NO SIGN OF SLOWING DOWN

I bet we aren't 8th either, bet Belgium are higher.

EDIT; Belgium aren't actually higher, but those seven along with Turkey, Holland, Russia (all 22) and Sweden (19) all are. We're on 17, Belarus on 16.

Just to make the clowns claim that Luke Shaw (yes the same Luke Shaw who hasn't played a competitive game this season) is currently in better form than Alberto Moreno look even more stupid..

Alberto Moreno was selected this week for the UCL team of the week at left back, the only player in England to be selected for the team of the week, 

lol best thing I have ever read on here. 

Just to make the clowns claim that Luke Shaw (yes the same Luke Shaw who hasn't played a competitive game this season) is currently in better form than Alberto Moreno look even more stupid..

Alberto Moreno was selected this week for the UCL team of the week at left back, the only player in England to be selected for the team of the week, 

lol best thing I have ever read on here. 

Anyone who would seriously select Luke Shaw over Alberto Moreno has clearly watched absolutely no Spanish football whatsoever in the last couple of years, Moreno was up there with Felipe Luis last season as the two best left backs in Spain, he's argubly top five in the World in the position.

Anyone who would seriously select Luke Shaw over Alberto Moreno has clearly watched absolutely no Spanish football whatsoever in the last couple of years, Moreno was up there with Felipe Luis last season as the two best left backs in Spain, he's argubly top five in the World in the position.

Even if you haven't watched him in Spain mate, to say Shaw is currently in better form than him right now is just plain stupid. 

Moreno for £12 million is probably one of the best bits of business Liverpool have EVER done, oh and Raheem Sterling for £500k. 

Archived