Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

Grandad's Official Liverpool Chit-Chat

Cambiasso is a fantastic signing for you boys, Drinkwater and James can only benefit from him signing! 

Lallana back in the squad for us on Sunday v Spurs.

:D

I can't believe he's joined us.

:D

I can't believe he's joined us.

It's a brilliant signing, really is and don't let anyone tell you different. 

Even with him coming to the end of his career, still opens people's eyes and will attract other players, only thing I think Leicester could of done different is maybe to have signed him earlier but I don't know the ins and outs of the deal, just think if he came earlier then maybe other signings may of happened sooner and attracted bigger names.

Side note, I went to the Leicester game last night, absolutely terrible. Shrewsbury just wanted the game more and I will say something I think a lot of you will probably disagree with, they completely outplayed Leicester last night. James Wesolowski and that Ryan Woods out played and out thought the Leicester midfielders, even when Andy King came on. Seen people say only a few first teamers played, pretty sure I counted more than a few. Still this isn't Leicester's priority this season, I still think you will do fine in the Premier League but last night was truly awful. 

Agreed mate they bossed it. Sad but it's a fact that the players couldn't be arsed with the League Cup this season. We'll be better on Sunday.

Agreed mate they bossed it. Sad but it's a fact that the players couldn't be arsed with the League Cup this season. We'll be better on Sunday.

I've become a jynx at the King Power, last 3 visits: Burton in the League Cup, 4-2 was it? Brighton last season and Shrewsbury last Tuesday. 

I bloody hope it continues Dec 2nd! 

It's a brilliant signing, really is and don't let anyone tell you different. 

Even with him coming to the end of his career, still opens people's eyes and will attract other players, only thing I think Leicester could of done different is maybe to have signed him earlier but I don't know the ins and outs of the deal, just think if he came earlier then maybe other signings may of happened sooner and attracted bigger names.

We were trying to sign him for what seemed like the whole summer (not quite anyway) but the hold up was at his end and regardless of Cambiasso I don't think we're going to do a lot more business anyway but I'm just overjoyed it has finally happened after being off about 4 times.

Are these Arsenal and Liverpool fans actually from each area?

Hate to take it off topic (no I don't) but I don't see the point in supporting either if the only game you'll go to will be at the KP. Even more bizarre you'd go on another clubs forum and argue among yourselves.

Sad.

I've become a jynx at the King Power, last 3 visits: Burton in the League Cup, 4-2 was it? Brighton last season and Shrewsbury last Tuesday. 

I bloody hope it continues Dec 2nd! 

Well the team you were supporting (I assume :P) have lost on all three occasions so I hope so too...

Will Mario play this weekend?

From the sounds of Rodgers press conference this afternoon and our bib theory then yeah, he will play upfront with Sturridge, Sterling leading the diamond ahead of Allen, Henderson and Gerrard. 

Are these Arsenal and Liverpool fans actually from each area?

Hate to take it off topic (no I don't) but I don't see the point in supporting either if the only game you'll go to will be at the KP. Even more bizarre you'd go on another clubs forum and argue among yourselves.

Sad.

I think it's quite sad that you have taken time out of your Friday to come into a thread about Liverpool and the Premier League to repeat what the majority of people have said about me on here for the last 7 years. 

Sad. 

I think it's quite sad that you have taken time out of your Friday to come into a thread about Liverpool and the Premier League to repeat what the majority of people have said about me on here for the last 7 years. 

Sad. 

You've been on another clubs forum for 7 years? 

You obviously don't get laid much if you have that amount of time to waste on not even your own club. lol

Anyway, back to the football. 

What an away performance that was yesterday, absolutely brilliant. Posted on here that we needed to go with the diamond, the 4-3-3 doesn't work for us without genuine wingers and Raheem Sterling isn't a winger. I took some hammer on here for something I said, I'm going to say it again, right now there is no better teenager in world football than Raheem Sterling, he is absolutely fantastic. 

Rodgers got it spot on, got Balotelli working his balls off and with match fitness his goals will come. Henderson and Allen were brilliant, Gerrard second half was good, Moreno was class, thought Sakho and Lovren were very poor first half got marginally better second half but still need to work together. Manquillo didn't do much wrong. 

Spurs weren't great but they weren't poor either, they need a striker, Adebayor is pony. 

Really impressed with Leicester yesterday, worked their balls off, their intensity to win the second ball was brilliant, thought Andy King was one of the best players on the pitch, don't know if you boys agree or not? Arsenal weren't great but that was to Leicester's credit, didn't let them dictate the tempo, everything was dictated by Leicester's desire to win the ball. 

Man United loaning Falcao for £19.2 million for a season?! The world has gone mad. 

Chelsea look very, very good. 

Anyway, back to the football.

What an away performance that was yesterday, absolutely brilliant. Posted on here that we needed to go with the diamond, the 4-3-3 doesn't work for us without genuine wingers and Raheem Sterling isn't a winger. I took some hammer on here for something I said, I'm going to say it again, right now there is no better teenager in world football than Raheem Sterling, he is absolutely fantastic.

Rodgers got it spot on, got Balotelli working his balls off and with match fitness his goals will come. Henderson and Allen were brilliant, Gerrard second half was good, Moreno was class, thought Sakho and Lovren were very poor first half got marginally better second half but still need to work together. Manquillo didn't do much wrong.

Spurs weren't great but they weren't poor either, they need a striker, Adebayor is pony.

Really impressed with Leicester yesterday, worked their balls off, their intensity to win the second ball was brilliant, thought Andy King was one of the best players on the pitch, don't know if you boys agree or not? Arsenal weren't great but that was to Leicester's credit, didn't let them dictate the tempo, everything was dictated by Leicester's desire to win the ball.

Man United loaning Falcao for £19.2 million for a season?! The world has gone mad.

Chelsea look very, very good.

They said on sky it would be £6 m

£12 million fee for the loan and £200,000 a week in wages, works out at around £19.2 million. 

lol

Ridiculous. Just buy a striker for that amount. Van Persie only cost a bit more.

Hernandez gone to Madrid on loan. I rate him still; he could get into most teams in the Premier League. 

Been impressed with Henderson to be fair, starting to prove me wrong.

Sterling needs to stay at Liverpool. Would hate it if someone like Chelsea or United splurged 50m on him.

Think the only place Sterling would go is abroad to be honest mate, Real Madrid were apparently sniffing this summer.

--

It would only be worth it if Falcao can bring Champions League football back to Man United, scoring goals with a dog shit midfield isn't going to be easy and winning games to get back into Europe with that dog shit defence isn't going to be easy either. 

Sterling plays at the tip of the diamond quite often doesn't he? Sky sports were saying it was an "unfamiliar role for him"?

Yeah did for probably the last 8 games of last season.. 

Same Sky Sports though who were referring to Jose Enrique as Luis Enrique and said Gerrard's last 18 goals have been from penalties, again which is wrong.

I'll remember this in a few years time when Sterling moves to Man City on £300k a week.

Well then you're a bigger loser than I already knew you were. 

Archived