Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

On come on, don't be sore. Even you must giggle at the stats in the Premier League thread and now us being linked with Cambiasso? It is a little ironic don't you think?

Personally, I think it has as much chance of happening as you jumping off yer fence..

lol

No, it's not ironic. There is a clear difference between people's criticism of QPR and what City could be accused of over the past decade.

Seeing as you know so much about them I wouldn't expect to have to spell it out but it seems as though someone will have to (again).

The stats you refer to show turnover of players over a period that where both City's and QPR's ownership has changed at least twice, and managerial changes probably touch double digits. Obviously this is the reason that City and Rangers top that particular chart, which is largely irrelevant to the debate anyway.

The point, which you continue to ignore, is that City have clearly learnt from prior failings in the transfer market and appear to be doing something to right the wrongs that have been made, initially by Mandaric and early on in the Thais' regime. Even with PL riches, we are still attempting to live within our means more so than in previous seasons. When you add to that the success of our development teams, the huge interest in tickets, memberships and other revenue streams (Thailand, for example), it is fair to say that City are making a good fist of being a 'well-run' club for the first time in a long time.

Yes, we've been linked to Cambiasso. As we were with Beckham. As we were with Davids. None of these deals have happened or will happen. They are complete fabrications so comparing this to the actual deals completed by Redknapp is lunatic even by your standards.

QPR, in contrast, continue to piss in the face of any impending FFP sanctions, completely unperturbed by potential fines by making signings (yes, decent on paper) such as Ferdinand and Isla. If Redknapp gets as much out of this lot as he did with last season's rabble, they will go down. The unnecessary risks he and Fernandes have taken will have put the club's future in danger. He did that before at Portsmouth, you might remember, That is not 'well-run' and there is the difference.

If that article is to believed, it's pretty much nailed on? I'd have thought he's fancy a few years in London so don't rule out QPR steaming in, no surprise West Ham have fcuked it up. Clowns.

That's how I see it. All the other poor articles the Mirror have written about us this year have been along the lines of "Leicester to bid for Wickham."

This seeems to be much further down the line, according to them anyway.

Imagine if we signed all these big names that we've been linked with in the past? We would have in our notable players section

Cambiasso

Miroslav Klose

Thierry Henry

David Beckham

Edgar Davids

Holy Shit

Matters in terms of breaking our reported wage structure.

Could pay him £30k per week, with a £2m signing on fee payable in two annual instalments.

They could easily get around the wage issue as he is a free agent.

This has legs this one. Weird that Hammond exit has been mentioned at the same time.

On come on, don't be sore. Even you must giggle at the stats in the Premier League thread and now us being linked with Cambiasso? It is a little ironic don't you think?

Personally, I think it has as much chance of happening as you jumping off yer fence..

lol

Why? Cambiasso has more pedigree than most of QPR's former oldie signings put together.

Besides, you do realize talking about ONE older player, who has been an engine for his entire playing career, is slightly different than talking about a club signing a handful of former has-beens at once?

Surely you're smart enough to distinguish between the two of them.

June 27th:

'My career for the time being is still in Europe,' Cambiasso said to www.fcinternews.it.

'I have several proposals from big clubs but as a sign of respect for them I will not reveal the negotiations that my father and my brother are undertaking.'

The 33-year-old midfielder has ruled out returning to play in Argentina for the time being.

Cambiasso was strongly linked with a return to River Plate, the club he played for in the 2001-02 season.

'My future is very far from Argentina,' Cambiasso said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2672119/Tottenham-target-Esteban-Cambiasso-considering-offers-European-clubs-released-Milan.html#ixzz39jezXH7r 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Imagine if we signed all these big names that we've been linked with in the past? We would have in our notable players section

Cambiasso

Miroslav Klose

Thierry Henry

David Beckham

Edgar Davids

Holy Shit

Shame contract talks broke down with him.

I really don't understand how people can argue that he's past it. 33/34 isn't old for a holding midfielder and he'd give us the level-headed experience that would benefit our midfield. Think about it, Knockaert, Drinkwater, James and Mahrez are all very young, yet are our first choice midfield. Plus, he's the same age (well slightly younger) than Steven Gerrard who was the best holding midfielder in the league last year

Archived