Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

Rumours of Hammond going, Links to Cambiasso... It's happening isn't it. What next, Konchesky on the way out and Roberto Carlos coming in.

lol

IMAGINE if it was QPR linked to Esteban bloody Cambiasso

Or West Ham.

Or whoever was the piss-take of the month..

There'd be another thread on it clarifying how we seek stability where others 'spend their way out of trouble'.. Or words to that effect.

Again, you couldn't make it up.

lol

32 games for Inter last season implies he's still fit.

He's definitely quality we know that. I'd throw him a two year contract and get a good year out of him. Could make the difference.

Modern fitness and nutrition means 33/34 isn't the dead wood it used to be

lol

Or West Ham.

There'd be another thread on it clarifying how we seek stability where others 'spend their way out of trouble'.. Or words to that effect.

lol

There's a difference between building a squad of them and then signing the odd one.

I'll be amazed if this happens.

lol

Or West Ham.

lol

To be fair QPR were rightfully mocked, adding a few older players to a young team is somewhat different to adding old players to an old team as they did.

The Quite Possibly Redundant sub forum?

On come on, don't be sore. Even you must giggle at the stats in the Premier League thread and now us being linked with Cambiasso? It is a little ironic don't you think?

Personally, I think it has as much chance of happening as you jumping off yer fence..

lol

Not massively excited by the link. His best days are a few years behind him and he may well have played 30 odd games for Inter last year but that was only in a decent league for a decent team. Don't think you could put him down as one of the greats from his era either.

BUT. He was a world-class player and hugely decorated in club football. He's never been the flashiest of players but still has excellent technical ability so could do a very good job for us over the next 2 years. Off the pitch, I think it would be harder to find a better player to learn from. Comes across as a model pro having played for the biggest clubs in the world and been able to perform at that level for 15 years. His game was largely built on reading of the game and 'know-how' so the prospect of him passing that on to the young guys now would be special.

For that reason, he'd be an excellent signing, even on that wedge.

On come on, don't be sore. Even you must giggle at the stats in the Premier League thread and now us being linked with Cambiasso? It is a little ironic don't you think?

Personally, I think it has as much chance of happening as you jumping off yer fence..

lol

Presumably you went to the same school as Alanis Morrisette when they told you about the definition of irony.

Jumping off a fence? So I've been labelled a "Pearson bummer" for as long as I can remember and now I'm sitting on a fence? Care to tell me what fence exactly I'm sitting on? Coming from the master flip flopper himself that's pretty funny.

Archived