Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

lol

IMAGINE if it was QPR linked to Esteban bloody Cambiasso

Or West Ham.

Or whoever was the piss-take of the month..

There'd be another thread on it clarifying how we seek stability where others 'spend their way out of trouble'.. Or words to that effect.

Again, you couldn't make it up.

lol

COL! THAT IS BECAUSE QPR HAVE A HUGE LIST OF PLAYERS THEY HAVE SIGNED OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS THAT ARE OLD AND ON RIDICULOUS WAGES. WE DON'T. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

Nobody has even fooking mentioned QPR yet this persecution complex strikes again. How do you not get it?

COL! THAT IS BECAUSE QPR HAVE A HUGE LIST OF PLAYERS THEY HAVE SIGNED OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS THAT ARE OLD AND ON RIDICULOUS WAGES. WE DON'T. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

Nobody has even fooking mentioned QPR yet this persecution complex strikes again. How do you not get it?

Name the 'huge list' of players on huge wages that are still at QPR. Many were signed by Hughes when QPR were a PREMIERSHIP club. Redknapp has binned many of them I believe? Leaving him with a very small squad to have to add to this season.

Stop talking out yer arris...!!

lol

Name the 'huge list' of players on huge wages that are still at QPR. Many were signed by Hughes when QPR were a PREMIERSHIP club. Redknapp has binned many of them I believe? Leaving him with a very small squad to have to add to this season.

lol

Just stop this, in every chuffing thread I go on, there's a fvcking QPR discussion. It's getting so tedious now.

On the 30k thing, that would be in place a) for financial reasons should we go down and b) to keep squad morale high. I don't think someone of Cambiasso's calibre coming in and taking 40/50k a week would annoy the rest of the squad too much, a top quality player who has been there and done that.

It's a bit different to signing your bog standard prem player such as Cattermole ( random example) and giving them higher wages because they're used to them, when the difference in quality is hardly that big.

Out of interest, does anyone actually know if Cambiasso is any good anymore?

In his pomp, he was clearly one of the best in the world, but I dont think he's been near the Argentinian National Team for years? (Or am I making that up).

And Inter have become not brilliant havent they?

Rather than all this imminent ejaculation lol, can we look at whether we actually might be signing a 'has-been' (no reference to Arry will be made here). Because im not sure this is the type of player we need? I'm surprised (well, maybe I'm not) that no-one is questioning this?

In his pomp, he was clearly one of the best in the world, but I dont think he's been near the Argentinian National Team for years? (Or am I making that up).

Rather than all this imminent ejaculation lol, can we look at whether we actually might be signing a 'has-been' (no reference to Arry will be made here). Because im not sure this is the type of player we need? I'm surprised (well, maybe I'm not) that no-one is questioning this?

I was wondering myself if he'd even been playing, looks like he made 32 starts for Inter in the league last season so you'd hope he's still got it!

http://uk.soccerway.com/players/esteban-matias-cambiasso-delau/111/

We're crying out for another midfielder. If he can still put a shift in, which it seems Pearson wants to determine before making a decision, I feel this could be a class signing for us, a good player who's been there and done that to sit in front of the back four giving James and Drinkwater a little more freedom in front of him.

. The only question that needs answering is will Cambiasso we a better option as a DM than Dean Hammond. 32 games for inter last season would make me think he is better than a bloke who couldn't get a kick for us.

People have faith in the management to add what we need. If it's true then I'd imagine they have done their homework.

Also I don't think the fact he doesn't play for the World Cup finalists, is any indication of whether he's good enough for Leicester.

Meanwhile back on topic........it's been reported in three papers pretty safe to say there is some credit to it even if it doesn't eventually come off.

Still waiting for the 30k a week brigade btw, should think I'll be waiting awhile......

If you can't see the difference between potentially paying Esteban Cambiasso £50k a week (multiple league winner, Champions League winner) and Fraizer Campbell (who is, let's just remember, Fraizer Campbell) £50k a week then I don't know what to say.

(From somebody who may or may not be I that brigade).

Who better to bring on when you're seeing out a dodgy 1-0 win at Arsenal?

Who better to start against 4-6-0 formation Chelsea?

This makes sense, and it might just bring in a few extra bits of quality. I hope it comes off.

. The only question that needs answering is will Cambiasso we a better option as a DM than Dean Hammond. 32 games for inter last season would make me think he is better than a bloke who couldn't get a kick for us.

People have faith in the management to add what we need. If it's true then I'd imagine they have done their homework.

Also I don't think the fact he doesn't play for the World Cup finalists, is any indication of whether he's good enough for Leicester.

Not really Babs? I see where you are coming from and yes, I believe we need better than Hammond, but is a 34 yr old the 'right' replacement is really all im wondering?

I guess we'll see because, by all accounts, it looks to be happening.

lol

lol

Green

Barton

Ferdinand

Phillips

Zamora

Jenas

Hill

Dunne

Henry

Cesar

Are currently their 31+ players at a quick count.

We have Konchesky, Was, Hammond, GTF and Upson I think.

Weird that Hammomd is the same age as Jenas who still looks 12.

Not really Babs? I see where you are coming from and yes, I believe we need better than Hammond, but is a 34 yr old the 'right' replacement is really all im wondering?

I guess we'll see because, by all accounts, it looks to be happening.

If he's still good enough then it's fine by me. Especially if it's swapping one 30+ player for another. Certainly wouldn't want to swamp the squad with them.

We're going to favour 4-4-2 still, so whoever plays that position will probably slot in when we go with a 3. At 34 he won't expect to play every game (and probably couldn't), if he still has the quality then it's the sort of signing I think is right for this moment on time.

Archived