Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Danny Simpson

Buying players off QPR - loving it. lol

Danny Simpson is the type of player we need in order to improve the squad. In his best footballing years, with quite some experience playing in the Premier League already - and he's very consistent and not a show-off kind of guy.

I'm sure many of these attributes have already been mentioned, but I salute the club for some more astute business this close before the closure of the transfer window.

What a downer for all pessimists and moaners.

Doesn't seem like a Pearson player, had a few run ins with the law in recent years. I read that he "offers nothing beyond the half way line", lets hope we're not planning on starting him and Konchesky.. seem to be moving away from what got us promoted.

Moving away from what got us Promoted?

So you mean the one where Konch started 31 games and Schlupp started only 15.....

How was I 'showing off' Col?

Quite simply. You know I'm not a QPR fan, I know I'm not a QPR fan. So you thought you'd throw it in to get a response. Effectively showing off.

Personally, I'd rather talk about the football without again, feeling the need to respond to silly jibes from kids.

Reply again if you like, but I've made my position clear.

And yes, Simpson would be a great acquisition for the club IMO. He's young, quick and has played in some good teams. Newcastle being one I believe. I don't know why Redknapp wants to sell him, but he seems to be doing some barmy things just now.

Quite simply. You know I'm not a QPR fan, I know I'm not a QPR fan. So you thought you'd throw it in to get a response. Effectively showing off.

Personally, I'd rather talk about the football without again, feeling the need to respond to silly jibes from kids.

Reply again if you like, but I've made my position clear.

And yes, Simpson would be a great acquisition for the club IMO. He's young, quick and has played in some good teams. Newcastle being one I believe. I don't know why Redknapp wants to sell him, but he seems to be doing some barmy things just now.

There you go, wasn't so hard now was it?

I've come to Col's defence a few times - I'm doing it again. Let's not forget that despite his unhealthy will they wont they relationship with QPR, he's one of the best posters here - always has reasoned posts. Let's just get along!

But how about we all club together and buy him a season ticket for loftus road eh? See what he does...haha

In buzzer's defence I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only one who thought it, and as it got three 'rep points' so clearly it's not got boring yet.

It's ok, it's cool. It was a joke and obviously he bit so hard it nearly broke my rod.

Didn't realise such a small joke on a football forum would offend somebody so bad.

Apologies Col.

I've come to Col's defence a few times - I'm doing it again. Let's not forget that despite his unhealthy will they wont they relationship with QPR, he's one of the best posters here - always has reasoned posts. Let's just get along!

But how about we all club together and buy him a season ticket for loftus road eh? See what he does...haha

Tell you what...if you all club together, forget the season ticket, I'll just take the cash.I imagine a season ticket at Loftus Road don't come cheap. A grand should cover it. Pop it into my Bet365 account and its happy days.

Cheers bud..

:P

It's ok, it's cool. It was a joke and obviously he bit so hard it nearly broke my rod.

Didn't realise such a small joke on a football forum would offend somebody so bad.

Apologies Col.

No problem buzz..

However, I've been a City fan for 38 years mate, man and boy. And yes, I've defended Redknapp over the past few months, usually on the back of a post that I think is pretty daft. But would you like it if you were accused of being a fan of another team? Think about it.. I've been a City season ticket holder (this time round) for the past ten years. It aint nice to be told, many times, that you support another team is it?

Anyway, enough of that, your Gif tells me youre a good lad....

:thumbup:

No problem buzz..

However, I've been a City fan for 38 years mate, man and boy. And yes, I've defended Redknapp over the past few months, usually on the back of a post that I think is pretty daft. But would you like it if you were accused of being a fan of another team? Think about it.. I've been a City season ticket holder (this time round) for the past ten years. It aint nice to be told, many times, that you support another team is it?

Anyway, enough of that, your Gif tells me youre a good lad....

:thumbup:

I know you don't support QPR Col, I was just winding you up mate, didn't expect that sort of reaction from you at all to be honest lol

I was just showing off pal, :thumbup:

I know you don't support QPR Col, I was just winding you up mate, didn't expect that sort of reaction from you at all to be honest lol

I was just showing off pal, :thumbup:

i think I've heard it just one too many times buzz, so I apologise if I was a little OTT. Regarding Redknapp and the QPR situation, I think I posted about a week ago, I reckon Arry is on borrowed time. Another couple of straight defeats, especially if they don't score any goals, and he could well be gone.

And quite rightly so. With the time he has now had and the money they have now spent, he has no excuses if his team don't start to get up the table.

i think I've heard it just one too many times buzz, so I apologise if I was a little OTT. Regarding Redknapp and the QPR situation, I think I posted about a week ago, I reckon Arry is on borrowed time. Another couple of straight defeats, especially if they don't score any goals, and he could well be gone.

And quite rightly so. With the time he has now had and the money they have now spent, he has no excuses if his team don't start to get up the table.

Hmm...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/29/harry-redknapp-contract-extension-qpr

i think I've heard it just one too many times buzz, so I apologise if I was a little OTT. Regarding Redknapp and the QPR situation, I think I posted about a week ago, I reckon Arry is on borrowed time. Another couple of straight defeats, especially if they don't score any goals, and he could well be gone.

No problem Col, again I apologise for starting it off.

Regarding Redknapp I agree but it's the case when a team starts heading into a losing streak. More and more pressure on his shoulders after every game especially when there not only losing but failing to find the net. With them playing at home against Sunderland tomorrow, which is such a crucial game for them, I can't see them getting a win against them either.

Anyway back to Simpson. We've agreed a fee with QPR then? Anybody know how much?

Archived