Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Danny Simpson

I'd have thought we'd play Simpson in the tough games where we'll be spending 90 minute defending but might play De Laet where we fancy 3 points and want to play a more attacking game. They might just compliment each other as options. 

Not seen anything so far this season as to why Konch needs replacing.

What about basing an opinion on an entire season rather than 2 games? He's immobile and not very comfortable on the ball so Pearson might fancy a decent attacking option.

What about basing an opinion on an entire season rather than 2 games? He's immobile and not very comfortable on the ball so Pearson might fancy a decent attacking option.

I have been one if his biggest critics in the past but so far this season he hasn't put a foot wrong.

De laet for me doesn't really offer anything. Whenever he has the ball you are waiting for a mistake. Pretty poor defensively too.

What games do you watch? Or is that it, you don't go to games and have no clue.

Either way your comment doesn't offer any relevance or knowledge of RDL.

He's basing it on seeing Konch player in a better League against better opposition, and against two of last seasons top six teams in the Prem.

He's proved almost all (clearly not you) his critics that he is still more than capable of playing LB for Leicester.

read my post 'not seen anything so far' and that's all Konch can be judged by. I'll stand by what I said - he's not put a foot wrong and has warranted his starting place.

I would sooooooo love to see us play a four-bed detached at right-back. Mind you, with our transfer dealings of late, we'd probably stall the feckin' thing over whether it came with a conservatory or not.

If we built it on the goal line we wouldn't concede many

Quite happy with  signing Simpson. Not necassarily a big name, but solid, experienced and hard working. Has a decent 'engine' too if memory serves.

My one real concern about RdL is that he appears to tire at about 60-70 minutes when he's been worked hard. Can't afford that in the PL!

To be fair to RDL i think it's more for the fact that on average he probably covers most distance in our games (not checked so don't shoot me down)

What games do you watch? Or is that it, you don't go to games and have no clue.

Either way your comment doesn't offer any relevance or knowledge of RDL.

He's basing it on seeing Konch player in a better League against better opposition, and against two of last seasons top six teams in the Prem.

He's proved almost all (clearly not you) his critics that he is still more than capable of playing LB for Leicester.

Konckesky has played well but it's 2 games, too early to say whether he's good enough in this division or not.

Konckesky has played well but it's 2 games, too early to say whether he's good enough in this division or not.

I agree, but so many fans wrote him off, i think in the two games he has proved he is a lot better than what people make out, and doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets and has earned his place and doesn't deserved to be dropped on his two performances in the premier leagur

This is a very smart move. Simpson is a solid player and has potential to improve further.

With Moore now first choice at CB, it makes sense for us to have two dedicated RBs competing for the position. Even more so given RdL's start to the season which has reminded me of his first season with City, where he looked uncomfortable in possession and fatigued after an hour or so of the game. I have confidence that RdL can become a PL quality RB but he won't do it unless he has competition for his place and he simply hasn't the stamina to play 90 mins of every game.

Archived